💀Your Execution (D1) 💀

baby mondo baby mondo baby mondo baby mondo baby mondo baby mondo
ALSO WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN WE REACH 1K?!?!?
-----

Makoto Naegi
"The blackened is none other than the Ultimate Painter..." Kirigiri whispered while pointing at the scared girl.
"You're kidding! (Y/n) wouldn't do anything like that!" Aoi yelled out while holding you to protect you.
You pushed her away, "I did it.. and I'm sorry!" You cried out while hiding your face. The room was silence as despair flooded all of them.
"why...? You promised we would beat this game together!" Makoto screeched while crying.
"Sayaka, I trusted her and she tried to kill me. It was self defense! I would never harm anyone on purpose. I screamed out for help but no one came so I had to kill her. She wouldn't stop being so cocky about killing me! Please forgive!"
Monokuma chuckled, "Nufufu, she's right! Poor (Y/n) almost died fighting for her life. Nufufu, any last words?"
You wiped your tears and stared at the man you grew feelings for, "Beat this game for me, Sir Makoto."

(Y/n) looked around, attempting to get familiar with her surroundings. She stood confidently as she her eyes scanned the room.   Just then, a chain was connected to her neck, launching her back to a blank canvas. She reach out for her friend. She groaned and searched around. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at the bloody canvas next to her.
"Mama..?"

Master Piece!

As the music ran through the teens ears, a giant monokuma picked up (Y/n) chain. He ducked her in a pool of water. Before she could process what was happening, saws appeared piercing her skin. She let out a scream of agony as Monokuma threw her against the canvas. The bear chuckled and ducked in her the water for a longer period of time. He grabbed her chain and slug her body back on the canvas multiple times.
(Y/n)'s eyes widened realizing she wouldn't make it if she went into the water.
"MAMA!"
Monokuma slammed the painters body on the canvas. He smiled at his master piece meanwhile Makoto let out a horrid scream as your decapitated head stared at him.

Extra
After watching your execution, Makoto stopped eating and lost all hope. He'd lost the person he cared about the most. When he finally got out of his room, he was weak and thin. Yet, he still didn't eat. It wasn't until Aio forced food down his mouth. After she gave him hopeful words, he promised to survive just for you.

Mondo Owada

"I don't want to say it but you know it's true! The killer in this case is none other than the Ultimate Kickboxer!" Makoto yelled pointing at you.
"My bro wouldn't kill!" Ishimaru yelled out in your defense.
"Yeah shut up ya dumbass! I know (Y/n) better than anyone! She wouldn't take anyones life unless it was her own"! He began cursing at his classmates.
With a face filled with terror, you placed your hand on his shoulder. "I killed him. I didn't mean to, it just happened. I don't even remember what exactly happened but I remember blood on my hands and poor Chihiro dead. He wanted to be strong and I felt... I don't know actually. I'm sorry to disappoint you all," your vision became blurred with your tears. "I'm sorry everyone!" You cried out, falling to the ground. Everyone became silent.
Mondo bent down to your height, "No, no! I know ya wouldn't! Tell me you didn't! (Y/n) we haven't had enough time together! You fucking swore to me we would make it out alive! I promised you I-i would marry you! So snap out of it dumbass and tell them the truth! Just say the fucking truth..."
hearing him say those words hit you like a brick. You'd asked him to marry you several times but it surprised you to hear him want to marry you too. Your bottom lip trembled as you stood up, " I'm ready for my punishment." You smiled at Monokuma. He chuckled.
As Monokuma took you away, your heart broke, "DON'T LEAVE ME JUST YET YOU DUMBASS!"