Festivals (ALL)

Makoto Naegi :

You failed at winning any prizes which gets you kinda upset but Makoto swung in and plays the game for you. He ends up winning you a shit ton of stuffed animals. 

Mondo Owada 

If any guy stares at you the wrong way, he will instantly glare and hold you close to him. You and Chihiro fawn over the stuff animals while he watches and eats his food. 

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 

He probably ends up in one of those couple games and awkwardly stands there while the guy asks personal questions. His face will go beet red and he will malfunction

Byakuya Togami 

Your order is wrong which is fine with you but Byakuya goes ahead and demands that they give you exactly what you ordered. 

Leon Kuwata 

Probably had his first show there and sings to a giant crowd. He devotes a song to you and has you go on stage with him so he can sing it to you. 

Hajime Hinata

You and him run a small game booth with your friends! The two of you eventually sneak away to go get food.

Nagito Komeada

HE WINS EVERYTHING! He doesn't even try. Soon enough, you have to give away some of the plushies because you have too many. Not only that, he ends up winning a shit ton of raffles ang magically fins a bunch of money on the floor. 

Gundham Tanaka

The two of you go as a couple. You guys probably have matching outfits. All of the animals are immediately attracted to him. You end up finding a lost child and spend most of the night looking for their parents. 

Kazuichi Souda

The two of you are probably taste testing a bunch of food. You both really suck at the games but have a good time none the less!

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu 

You guys bring Peko and Ibuki with you guys. Ibuki  is the leader and most of the night is spent winning her things. At the end, Fuyuhiko disappears but comes back with a ring he saw you eye earlier and bought it for you. 

Shuichi Saihara

You and your friends all go together. Shuichi holds your hand all night and stays close to you. Glares at anyone male who looks at you. You win a bunch of shit and share it with your friends. 

Kaito Momota

He is drawn to the kiddy games and gets banned from them. Kaito eats a bunch of food and ends up puking. 

Kokichi Ouma 

Steals from people all through out the night. You make him give back all the money he stole. Eats a bunch of sweet and ends up sick. 

Rantaro Amami 

The two of you get food and quickly head to watch the fireworks. He kissed you and repeatedly tell you how much he loves you.