🎤When they sing🎤 D2

I'm trying to write happy chapter and yet I'm listening to me sad playlist 😕
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Hajime Hinata
Hajime will only sing around you.
If anyone is around he won't sing.
Whenever it's the two of you, you guys will have a small dance party and sing karaoke. Hajime let's loose and sings his heart out. He ain't a bad singer.

Nagito Komaeda
Yeah, sorry. If you thought he would sing a love song to you, you're totally wrong. He sings his sentences like, "I'm gonna blow up this school~"
He also sings about hope. He's not a bad singer though so you don't really mind.

Gundham Tanaka
He will never sing in public. You've only heard him sing a total of three times. During those times, you were feeling really shitty and cried a lot. Gundham held you close and sang to you. It was a sweet melody and you loved it. You're mind goes blank when you hear him sing in his deep tone.

Kazuichi Souda
Pinky sings a normal amount. He doesn't sing in class, rather when he is working with machines. With a grease covered face, he will sing songs from musicals and if you're there, kiss your cheek. You laugh and occasionally join in.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Baby gangsta only hums. He won't sing. When he was little he apparently sang a lot but stopped.
There are moments when you sing and ask him to join in. He declines and sits back while you sing and dance. Truth be told, he wants to join in but is embarrassed to.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
SPEEEEEED IS KEYYYYYYY!!!!! 🚗