First Dates (D2)

Heyo! Author-chan here! I wanna know if you guys want me to write another 🍋lemon🍋lol
It was actually kinda fun to write it so if y'all want, I'll write another :)
Oh! I almost forgot to ask if you want me to add the boys from Danganronpa Killing Harmony. I don't mind writing scenarios for them!
×××××××
Hajime Hinata
The brunette held an arm around you as you stared in awe at the sky. The stars were so bright and the full moon made everything a bit more romantic.
"Look! The little dipper!" You squealed. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Hajime said with a smile on his face. You gave him a closed eye smile and nodded frantically. Your smile made Hajime realize how much he liked you. How much he loved you. You loved space and he got to see your face in awe.
"Hey Hajime?"
"Yeah, [Y/n]."
You giggled, "I know it's dumb," you pulled a couple strands of hair behind your ear, "Do you think we'll be together forever? I know that one day we might have a fall out and fall for someone else. As much as I hate that thought, do you think we would still be friends?" Hajime stay quiet. He needed time to think and you understood that. "I think we'll always be together. I believe that no matter what happens to us, we'll always be able to count on each other," Hajime flicked your forhead. "Now stop thinking so much!" He scolded. You rubbed your forehead and rolled your eyes.
"Fine. Just promise me that today nothing bad will happen to us." You snuggled into Hajime's chest and shut your eyes.
" I promise nothing bad will happen to us."
Stargazing with Hajime was crossed off your bucket list.

Nagito Komaeda
" I don't know about this, Marshmallow....." You hugged our body that was in a dress. Underneath was a bathing suit that you had put on since you and Nagito had planned a beach date

(I will be using this as reference but if you would wear something else then just try to brush it off :))

Ibuki found out and told the whole class who decided to go on the day of your date. You didn't mind them coming, but you did mind him, Teruteru. When you first met him it wasn't that bad. But then he kept making sexually jokes to you. Some were funny. Other were weird. You kept your distance from him but he liked you. You had a special charm that he liked. One that made him like you more than the other girls.
"With Teruteru out there, im kinda scared." You shuttered in the front seat of Nagito's car.
He laughed, "Don't worry! I'll make sure your safe, promise." The white haired male's words gave you the courage to exit the car. You took off your dress and smiled.
Nagito held your hand and the two of you began running to your friends. "Hey guys!" You shouted.
Everyone waved at the two of you.      
Ibuki stepped in front of you with a large smirk, "Akane and Ibuki challenge [y/n] and Nagito to a chicken fight!" You turned to Nagito, who gave you a thumbs up.
After endless rematches you and Nagito were the victorious.
You and your boyfriend went shell hunting, swimming and play volleyball with the rest of the class. Nagito had kept his promise and made sure the perv didn't come close to you.

Gundham Tanaka
Your eyes sparkled in awe as a lion yawned and ate a chunk of meat. When you were a little kid, your grandma used to take you to the zoo to escape all the training your parents put you threw. The zoo was your safe place in which you could be a kid. Sadly, when you were 12, she had passed away from a car accident. After she left the earth, your parents put you in strict training so you would be there legacy.
Gundham had proposed to have a date and he didnt have a clue that be brought you to the best place.
You held onto Gundham's hand tightly.
"Next exhibit!" You chanted and dragged your boyfriend to the bears.
You stared in amazement as the mother bear hugged it's young.

"Look grandma! I wish momma would hold me like that!" a young [y/n] squealed. Her grandma clutched the young girl's hand tighter. The old lady's sad expression turned into a joyful one. "Now now sweetpea! We do not need to mention your mother during this. We can have peace right now. No need to stress yourself out!" She smiled.
The young girl stayed silent. She let go of her grandma's hand. "Hey gran," you looked up to your grandma with tears streaming down your face. "Why doesn't mom love me?" Your grandma picked you up and held you close.
"I don't know. I'm sorry I don't know." She set you on the ground and handed you a five dollar bill. "I know I'm your grandma but whenever it's just us, I'll take the role as mom. After all, I do love you like one." You hugged your grandma's leg and sobbed tears of happiness.
"Thank you, Ma." She gave you a warm smile.
"Of course, sweetpea. Now let's look at the bears for a bit longer, yeah? They're my favorite animal after all!"

The young cub latched onto it's mother. Memories of you and your grandma fluttered through your head. Without realizing it, tears flowed from your face. You smiled as you imaged her at your side.
"Huh? My Dark Queen! What is wrong?" Gundham panicked. You turned to him and hugged him tightly. You sobbed into his chest while he wrapped is arm around you tightly.
"Nothing is wrong," you sniffed. "I'm just so happy right now." You got on your tippy toes and kissed Gundham's cheek. "Thank you for everything, My Dark King." You let go of him and smiled.
"Let's go see the fish next!" You shouted while dragging along a very flustered Gundham.

Kazuichi Souda
Kazuichi held an awkward smile on his face as he rang the doorbell of your house. You two had planned a date in which you guys would make cookies and watch movies together. After that he would stay the night.
You opened the door and smiled, "Pinky!" You motioned him to come in. He stared at the inside of your house in awe. You had mentioned that your house was kinda big but he didn't expect it to be three times the size of his!
"I have everything measured already! Well besides the chocolate chips! Also it's going to be a bigger batch than I said it was. I thought that maybe we could make some cookies for our classmates as well!" You smiled. Kazuichi drooled at the thought of eating some of your famous cookies. You were the Ultimate Baker so he expected it would be delicious.
~~
"Wait no that's not how you--" Kazuichi ripped the bag of chocolate chips open causing them to spill every where. "Open them...." You finished with a blank expression on your face.
"Oh shit! I'm sorry, Princess! I'll pick them up one by one!" The pink haired boy shouted. He jumped to the ground and did as he said. You giggled, "i have another bag! I'll sweep them up and you open the bag of chocolate chips the right way or else I'll beat your ass." You stated with an innocent smiled.
Kazuichi was very careful during the rest of the date.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
The blonde boy held your hand with a tight grip. He held a frustrated expression. Who knew dancing could be so hard for the Ultimate Yakuza?
You let out a groan as your boyfriend stepped on your toes, again. "Ouchie!" You squealed. Fuyuhiko brought you to the side. "Maybe we should just go. We fucking suck at this anyways." He grumbled. You rolled your eyes.
"Speak for yourself! I'm doing a fabulous job!" Fuyuhiko bit the inside of his cheek and hugged his body. "I know you don't wanna do this anymore, but this is for us to have fun! It's okay if we can't do the perfect dance, Blondy!" You laughed and grabbed onto Fuyuhiko's hand. He followed you to the dance floor. "Now let's dance like no one's around!"
It was all fun and games until you feel and broke your toe.

Nekomaru Nidai
"Excuse me! Can you take a picture of me and my boyfriend?" You aked