Someone New? (D2)

"Hajime-- just wait here--"

"Izuru, my name is Izuru."

You sighed and tugged a bit of hair behind your ear, "Right.

It had been months since everything went to shit. Staying with Hajime was getting harder and harder. You hoped he would return but he didn't. Now he was Izuru and you couldn't do anything about it. You wanted to leave and try to go live a life but at the same time, you couldn't. Even if there was the slightest chance Hajime was still in there--- you just-- it made you want to stay.

"Y/n, right?"

Your nodded your head and shut the door, "Yeah! You must be Makoto then!"

He smiled and nodded his head, "I'm assuming that Izuru is behind there."

Once again, you nodded your head. "He's a bit tired right now so I don't think he'll talk much."

"Oh, don't worry! I actually wanted to talk to you." The brunette gave you a reassuring smile and motioned for you to follow him. The way he spoke to you made you feel pure bliss. It was like you two were friends. It was a nice break.

Nagito Komeada
"Mom, I don't wanna go out today. I just wanna stay home." You reminded your mother another time but like all the others, she ignores your statement.

"Y/n," She began. "I found someone I think you'll really like. He's kind, handsome, funny! You'll love him."

You slapped your hands over your face, "can you stop?!" You had finally broke. Everything had gotten to you. "I've been dealing with your whole bullshit after Nagito and I broke up. I need time Mom! I need some fucking time so can you just leave. You were never here for me so why try to be here for me now."

Your eyes widened as a sharp pain shot through your body.

"I knew he was a bad influence on you. Thank God he's go--"

You didn't wait for her to finish. You bolted your of there and ran. You didn't care that your feet hurt from stepping on rocks or that your pants were getting soaked thanks to the puddles on the ground.

"God I'm sorry...." You mumbled as you slowly got up to help the male who had fallen in front of you. "Should have looked where I was going..."

After helping him, you apologized once more and began to walk away. That was until he shouted and chased after you.

"What's your name?"

Gundam Tanaka
You'd been staying with Nagito for the past few days. He stayed by your side and made sure you were okay. You had explained to him what happened and about how you felt.

You were absolutely miserable now. It seemed like the only think keeping you going was your friends.

"I met someone last week and I think you'd like them." Nagito said in a soft tone. He showed you his phone and pulled up a girl's instagram.

"Kaeda Akamastsu...."

Kazuichi Souda
A deep groan left your lips and you shoved your phone into your pocket. He posted about her again. A photo of the two of them hanging out.

He happy, that's good. He's happier than he's ever been. That's good.

You felt like an idiot. You hated this. You hated him for making you feel like this. You wanted to just disappear into nothing because it hurt too much to exist. It hurt too much to go to school. It hurt. It hurt so fucking bad to do anything.

He smiled though.

He smiled.

You slow swung back and forth. You shut your eyes and began to leave back. Your hair touched the ground but you couldn't careless.

"Is this seat taken?"

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
A few weeks had passed since the breakup and you were doing much better now. Some days were harder than others and you had your moments where you would break down and cry. It wasn't a bad thing though. Sometimes the emotions became too much and you had accepted that. As much as you wanted the pain to go away, it would take time.

You'd recently had joined a new app where you met new people in the hopes of becoming friends. You had matched with this one guy. He looked pretty gloomy but other than that seemed nice.

The two of you had made a plan to meet up at a cafe that was in the middle of the two of you. To say you were a nervous wreck was an understatement.

"Y/n?"

"Ah, Shuichi!"