dealing with shit {part 1 - D1}

Makoto Naegi
Your eyes were closed tightly as you ran across the road. The sound of beeping flooded your ears as you continued running. You wanted to feel something other than sadness. A thrill. Yeah, a thrill. Something to make you feel alive again instead of feeling dead all the time. Instead of moping around and praying he'll come back. They never come back. Do they?
"Y/N!" your upperclassmen shouted out angrily. She hugged your body tightly as you sniffed.
"You had me so worried! I turn around for one second and you're gone! That wasn't very kind, Y/n!" Sonia scolded you as you stared ahead motionless.
She slowly lifted your head up until her eyes met yours. She sighed, kissing your head softly and leading you to a bench. Sonia's warm hand gripped your frightening cold hand.
"What's wrong?" Her voice was smooth, calming. It was like putting in a sweater fresh from the dryer on a cold day. It was that nice sip of lemonade that brought you relief on a hot summer day.
"I--," you began hesitantly. " I want to be happy for him. He looks so happy with her. Sayaka.... Do you think I made him smile as much as he smiles with her? He wasn't in love. I loved him but..."
You dug your head into your knees and slowly began to cry. Sonia patted your back.
"I didn't just lose my boyfriend, I lost my best friend."

Mondo Owada
You sniffed harshly as your eyes struggled to stay open. Nothing felt right. Eating felt wrong and you couldn't dare to look at most foods.
"Y/n..." Aio's soft voice made you drift into space. She slowly lifted your head up and set it on her lap. Her fingers stroking your hair as you continued to stare up at her emotionlessly.
"What's wrong?"
Your eyes fluttered shut as your lips trembled, "I'm so tired, Aio. I'm tired of being mad. I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of being numb. Why does it hurt so much?"
She hugged your head and planted a small kiss on your forehead.
"I know you are..."
Aio didn't let go, even when you feel asleep. She had never experienced that type of pain but seeing her best friend like that, made her feel a similar pain.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
"Kiyo..." You muttered as you ran up to your door to see who was knocking. Your heart skipped a beat as you recognized the knocking pattern. A wide grin sat on your face as you opened the door out of breath.
"Package......"
Right. Right. Right. You weren't good enough. You never were...
Your dull eyes stared ahead as you took another sip of your 'happy juice'. "All I ever wanted was the world~~!" You sang out while a disgusting feeling filled your body.
You groaned as the sound of knocking rang through your head.
"Fuck off!" You shouted angrily. The knocking persisted. Rolling your eyes, you lifted your body off the couch and slammed the door open.
"What the fuck...." Your gaze softened as guilt as shoved down your throat. Your throat ran dry as the swirling feeling in your stomach twisted your mind. What was there to say?
"I come here to give you a reason and here you are, reaking of alcohol? I left you for a reason! You said you were going to fucking change but you never did. You never do! Why can't you do anything right? Is that why your parents haven't come home yet? Is that why their still on a trip? It's been 2 fucking months! Why can't you change!"
You screamed out angrily as you shoved the man you loved to the ground. With the bottle in hand, you smashed it hard into his face.
"FUCK YOU!" you repeated as he went silent.

"FUCK!" You screamed as your body jolted up. "Just a dream..."

Byakuya Togami
You had given up. It was too hard to exist. Maybe it was because everything reminded you of him. Your room, your bed, your couch, food, and Kaito.
Sinking, it felt like you were sinking into the depths of the ocean. The place where all the wack creatures live, thrive. Meanwhile, you were dying
It sucked. Makoto came over most days. You'd stare blankly as he fed you. He knew that otherwise, you wouldn't eat. Makoto tried to make conversation but your responses were short. He understood though. He'd call Kyoko to go over and help you shower. Your body was too weak to do it on your own.
Kaito bothered you daily about Togami. He missed him and you couldn't blame him, you did too.

Leon Kuwata
Everything had so much meaning, so you burned it. 9 guitars, 3 dresses, and 2 pairs of shoes. It was hard to let go, but you needed to. Leon and you existed. You weren't destined for each other.
Still, you wished that the knock at the door was him. You wished he'd walk in and do his stupid spin. You'd laugh, run up to him and he'd hold you tightly like you two were the only people in the world. He'd kiss you and say, 'Im back.' All the crying would be for nothing. You two would return. The love between the two of you would be stronger than ever. Life would function normally again.
Stupid fucking fantasy.

****
Hey guys!
I know im not the best with having a schedule but I'm going to try to update every week for as long as I can. These past few weeks have been super busy, especially with me moving schools. I bet it was busy for you guys too. I want you to know I am so unbelievably proud of you. This year was difficult and I'm so fucking proud of how you managed to overcome these difficulties.
I really hope this chapter didn't bring too much pain.
I love you guys a lot.
Have an amazing day/night!
Also, did you guys hear about the new danganronpa game????????????????? What are you most excited for??

 Have an amazing day/night!Also, did you guys hear about the new danganronpa game????????????????? What are you most excited for??