Byakuya Togami : Simp

The corners of you lips lifted up as a soft chuckle left your throat. You threw you head back in joy and threw your arm around the blonde male. "Come on, lighten up Ku! We're gonna die any down now so are you really going to keep that stick up your ass?"

The males face went blank as he let out a sigh, "First off, I'm not your 'ku'.  Second, I don't know about you but I'm going to survive this game. I'm the--"

"Yeah, yeah. Head of the Togami or some shit like that." You patted his shoulder. "I'll be back to annoy you sooner or later." You gave him finger guns and turned away. Your smile contorted to an awkward frown.

Stuffing your hands into your pockets, you let out a groan and shook your head. We're you trying too hard? Probably. Was everyone really right about him?

"Yo! What's up, Y/n?" Yasuhiro smiled, wrapping his arms around you.

"Nothing much," you replied while rubbing his back. "just trying to get on his good side, ya know?"

The brunette raised a brow as you, "Y/n, look man. How do I say this nicely? He's just not into you."

You chewed in your bottom lip, your eye brows furrowed. "I know..."

"Hey! Don't look so glum! There are plenty of people who want to date you!" He passed and looked around. A smirk creeped up on his face as he leans into your ear. "Like Ma-ko-to~"

"Tch." You shove his face away and roll your eyes. "He's a good guy and all but he's not really my type."

"Then who is your type."

"Blonde, a huge asshole, glasses, kinda hot...."

"Easy! I'll buy him a blonde wig them!"
--------

"What was it like?"

Sakura let out a deep sigh and looked at you with guilty eyes, "It was horrid. Each day felt like a lie but now I feel even worse but it's expected. You all know the truth and I'm glad that you guys do but," her hands clasps together as tears prick the corners of her eyes. "Knowing that so many of you hate me is painful. I deserve it, I do but that doesn't change the fact that it hurts."

"I see."

She wasn't wrong. Most of them showed their hatred but it was also a mix of fear. Things were getting more and more intense so it was understandable why they would feel so much hate towards her.

"Do you hate me?"

Your body tensed up. You didn't dare to look up. The only person who could answer that question was you but did you really know the answer? You were angry that someone you had put so much trust in had completely lost it in a matter of seconds. But any minute, you could die. Did you really want to die hating someone? Sakura, she had proved time and time again that she really did care about you. All those good memories, were you willing to give them up?

"No, I could never hate you." Your eyes met with hers.

"I'm glad," She smiled softly at you. "Can you go get Aio for me?"

You nodded you head and made your way to the kitchen. Was it really a good idea to leave her alone though? No, it was fine. She was strong.

Aio quickly left the room after you had told her leaving just you and Byakuya in the kitchen. His nose was stuck in a book. A sly grin grew on your face as you snuck up behind him. Your hands clasped onto his shoulder causing the male to jump.

"Whatcha reading?"

He scoffed and slammed the book shut, "Nothing that concerns you. Now go ahead and make yourself useful."

You raised your brow, "Well how can I be of use, Mr. Togami?" Your body stumbled backwards as he moves his chair back and began to exit the room. You clenched your fist and followed him. "So, how's your day been going? Mines been pretty good. I talked to Sakura today which was pretty nice!"

"My day was okay until you showed up."

Your face light up as he responded to you. "Woah, did I break you or what?"

The male snickered and picked up his pace. You smiled and began to walk with him. He rolled his eyes and went even faster. You did the same. It was like that until you both were running through the halls. He sent you annoyed looks until he completely stopped and stared at the ground.  Byakuya opened his mouth getting ready to say something but you interrupt.

"I don't think you're an asshole."

His eyes meet with yours and for a split second they seemed soft. His tense body began to loosen as his lips parted. His mouth began to twitch as he fought back a smile. All that attempts you had done to get his attention had lead you two to this moment. A moment where he wanted to be next to you, though he would never in a million years admit that. 

"I-"

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!

-------

You held your breath as you snuck around the room. The sound of the floorboards creaking made your body tense up. All you knew for certain was that it was past ten. Maybe you should have brought someone with you like you planned to. Or maybe you should have told someone what you were going to do. That way if you went missing someone would know and hopefully go looking for you. 

With each step, you felt more relaxed. Your eyes were beginning to become accustomed which made everything just a tad bit easier. What was you plan? To sneak into the places no one had been yet. For all you knew, there could be a way out for maybe the person behind all of this. Maybe you could put a stop to all of this. 

A sharp pain went through your head as you passed one of the many rooms. Your mouth went dry and a pit began to grow in your stomach. A soft breath left your lips as your whole body began to feel heavy. Something was very wrong. 

Swallowing, you grabbed onto the doorknob and swung the door open. 

--------

Byakuya popped his knuckles. He slowly got out of his bed and went to his bathroom. He smiled upon seeing his reflection in the mirror. As always, he wanted to make sure he looked presentable. Perhaps today he would give you a small chance. Yes, just a few minutes of his time. Although, right now you would still be sleeping seeing as it was six in the morning. 

Today, he did feel hopeful. You really did manage to break him. As Byakuya placed his hand on his doorknob, he decided to look through the hole.  A gasp left his lips as he stared into your eyes. The male rolled eyes and shook his head. This was just like you. When given the chance, you would do anything for another. 

"Y/n, it's pretty----"

The male fell to the ground and crawled back. His teeth harshly bit his tongue as soft uneven breaths left his mouth. His eyebrows furrowed as he swallowed.  His face contorted as he tried to talk but to no avail. Your wide eyes stared into his much to his distress. The male shook and looked away. Your severed head was hung up on a spear in front of his door. Your deep frown and blank eyes made him uneasy. He coughed and opened his mouth to let everything in his throat out.
-----
UP NEXT :