First encounter

heyo! If y'all want i am willing to add in occasional oneshots! Also in this chapter im not adding in Yasuhiro or Chihiro! If you would like me to, then just comment down belowwwww. That's all! Continue reading, my bunnies. 🐰
--------------
Makoto Naegi
{You are 4 in this :)}
You let out a soft giggle while hanging from the monkey bars. In your head, you were in outer space shooting aliens that wanted to attack you.
" [Y/n]! Come over here, Pumpkin!" Your mother yelled. You complied and jumped off the bars and ran her.
Your mother sat on with a strange lady at her side. You jumped onto your mother's lap. "Who is this Mommy?" You question with your arms over your chest.
The lady chuckled, " I've heard so much about you, [Y/n]! It's truly is lovely to meet you. I'm Kagami Naegi. I'm your mom's friend."
Kagami gave you a gentle smile. You glared at her but it soon softened. You grinned, " I'm [Y/n]! You might know me better by my other name, Star Lord! Call me whatever you like!" You exclaimed. Your mother chuckled.
"Well Star Lord, would you like to meet someone who can help you on your outer space missions?"
You scoffed, " Well you see pretty lady, I don't need help fighting the aliens." You stroked you shin. "I suppose someone could fly the space car!"
" Introduce yourself, Baby."
Behind Kagami was a short brunette with green eyes.
" Hi! I'm Makoto Naegi." You glared at his and got off your mother's lap. He held a nervous expression on his face when you got close to him. " Do you know how to fly a space car Makoto?!" You questioned with a mean loom on your face.
" N-no but I'm a fast learner!"
You laughed loudly, " Perfect! Now you won't better than me!" you grabbed his hands and skipped to the monkey bars.
"Let's kill some bastards, Sir. Makoto!"

Mondo Owada
It was a mistake. You knew that walking in a city at 2 in the morning wasn't a good idea. All you wanted was escape from the fighting. You wanted to go one night without having to hear your parents scream at each other. Was that too much to wish for?
You gulped down dried salvia as you tried to walk faster. A middle aged man was following you. As you sped up, he did too. Tears threatened to escape your eyes but you tried to hold them back. If he did get you, you weren't going down without a fight and you weren't going to cry.
Fear consumed your body. This could be it. He's been following you for more than thirty minutes so why would he give up?
The male began walking faster towards you. That's when you noticed him.
He looked to be about your age. He stood near a pole and looked at the city. His hair was a bit strange but it added to his attractiveness. An idea popped into your head.
You ran to the male with the middle aged male not far behind. As soon as you reached him you hugged him tighly.
" Aww babe! I can't believe you waited here for me!" You jumped onto the tall male and dragged him down to your height.
"Play along please." You whispered into his ear. He moved his head a bit and looked at the middle aged man who glared at the two of you. His body got tense for a moment but relaxed.
He played along, " Of course I did baby girl." He grabbed you by your waist and kissed your cheek. Your soft hand caressed his face. You looked behind him and saw the middle aged male was no where to be seen.
You got away from him and laughed. " Holy shit! I thought I was gonna die!" You looked up at the male and flashed him a toothy grin.
" Thank you, urh--"
"Mondo Owada"
"Thanks Mondo-kun" With that, you sprinted toward your house leaving Mondo to wonder who you were.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka
You and your best friend, Leon, ran down the halls laughing your asses off. You skipped class to draw on the faces of the student council president wannabes. It was kinda a tradition for you and Leon.
" Check it out (name)! I drew a dick on his face!" Leon held his stomach as did you when you saw it.
" I can't f-ucking b-breathe!" You laughed out. Your parents always thought you and Leon had a childish sense in humor. They weren't wrong. Drawing dicks just made you two crack up.
"Who's there?!"
You and Leon turned to each other. "Your turn to take the blame~" Leon sung. You grumbled. He winked at you and ran for it
You walked toward the voice awkwardly. You made eye contact with him. Ishimaru Kiyotaka. You really fucked up with time. Getting in trouble by him was worse than the teachers. Apparently the teachers had a lot of faith in him and entrusted him with the punishments. Kinda stupid, right? Usually lady luck was on your side and Leon would be the one getting in trouble by him. See, you had never actually met the guy.
"My poster!" He yelled out. He ran toward the one with a dick on it. Ishimaru pulled it off the wall. He held it tightly to his chest as if it was a baby.
"Hehe...."

Byakuya Togami
Today was your mother's birthday. You had planned to get her, her favorite book which was a picture book. You were beaming with joy as you entered the book store.
" Heyo!" You greeted the lady at the front desk.
"Hey, (name). Same as usual?" Kiyoko asked. You nodded your head and gave her finger guns. You jumped behind her desk and sat next to her. This wasn't the first time you had done this so Kiyoko didn't mind. Plus she was good friends with your mother.
"Hello. I would like to purchases this book." You bit your cheek. In front of you was a male. Not just a male but a hot one.
"Hot damn! I'll give you your book for free in exchanged for your number~" You winked at him playfully.
"Such childish behavior. You should act more your age you know." Just as he spoke, Kiyoko, handed you your book.
You flashed her a toothy grin.
"Ah, a picture book? You must be kidding. Surely you aren't this childish." You frowned and scanned his book for Kiyoko. " $10.97" He handed you the money exact.
" Hey imma go Kiyoko! My mama is waiting for me~" you sung as you ran out.
Your smile was so wide as soon as you saw your mom's house. You ran through the grass and sat down beside her. "Hello mother! I brought cha your favorite book!" You began to read to her. The smile on your face wasn't going to leave anytime soon.
Little did you know a certain male was watching you read to a grave.

Leon Kuwata
Your fingers strummed the guitar strings with such grace. You were consumed by a beautiful melody you had created. You smiled softly as words found they're way out of your mouth.
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While i die
Why would you ever kiss me
Im not even half as pretty
You gave me your sweater
It's just polyester
But you liked her better
I wish i was Heather
You frowned as a sad feeling filled you. You recently had found out by your friend Toko that your boyfriend had been cheating on you. Tears feel down your face and the wouldn't stop. You believed his lies and felt like such a fool.
Just then the door sprung open and a red haired male came falling down.
"I'm Leon and I was wondering if you could give me some singing lesson!"
You stared shocked and nodded slowly.

-------
Yo! Next up is gundham and his clasmates 😘