fRiEnDs (D2)

I have so many fucking pictures of Gundham and love it.
-----------
Hajime Hinata
    After Hajime led you to the science room, he'd been very kind toward you. It turned out that you had the same schedule. He didn't mind that you had a tendency to cry often since you were sensitive. You reminded him of a relatable Mikan.
    You looked up to Hajime. He was a selfless person and you admired that. He always offered you to hang out with his friends. After three months of knowing each other you didn't bother to ask if you were friends. You could just sense it and he could too.

Nagito Komaedo
    You continued on with your day after finding the white haired male in the trash. You had learned from your friend Hiyoko that his name was Nagito and in her words, a fucking creep.
   It turned out that a lot of people had thought the same thing. You didn't really pay attention to him until one day he just went up to you.
    You had been organizing you locker since you had gotten to school early. You smiled in victory when you saw how neat it was. You shut your locker and screamed. Nagito stood way to close for comfort. He stared at you.
"You almost gave me a heart attack dude!"
   Nagito smiled and waved. " That wasn't my intention, sorry. I wanted to know if we could be friends?" You paused and thought. He didn't look like a creep. You nodded you head. Surely he couldn't be that bad!

Gundham Tanaka
    "Oh my Dark Queen! How my heart flutters when my eyes lay upon you" Gundham got on his knees and grabbed onto your hands. "Before you leave, feast on this!" He handed you a pomegranate.
    "My mind tells me to refuse but my heart says yes. My love, I would stay here for my eternal life if only I could be held by you!" Gundham got up and grabbed onto your chin.
     "Open up, my love." You were about to do what the script said but broke when Nagito spoke up.
     "Urg, daddyyy~"
     You grabbed your stomach and laughed. Gundham blushed heavily and Sonia look at you confused.
    "Daddy? That wasn't in the script Nagito." Sonia's innocence made you crack up even louder.
   They ended up pulling you two off the stage and had Akane go up who played, Demeter.
    Gundham and you sat backstage. "Such childish humour! Is this what morals find humorous! If only they knew what it was like to battle the Devil!" Gundham shook his head.
    "Bet that was difficult, Gundham! Did the Four Devas of Darkness help?" You questioned.
     The dueled haired boy looked at you shocked," In fact, they did not! My hell hounds would have taken him down with a struggle unlike I who took him out with ease! Why do you ask human?!"
     You shrugged, "You see, I find you interesting! I think your fun to be around and have such wonderful stories to tell. Not to mention I consider you my friend!" You flashed him a toothy smile.
     "Hmm a mere human wanting to be associated with me?! I suppose I am willing to make an acception!"

Kazuichi Souda
Your eyes shut and you began drifting to sleep. You were awoken by the sound of your phone dinging.

??????
Hey!
It's the guy who fixed your car
Hope i didn't wake you up!

Sleepy 😪
Oh hey!
What's your name again?

??????
Kazuichi Souda!
U?

Sleepy 😪
Y/n L/n
Nice to meet cha :)

You and Kazuichi began to chat like you had been childhood friends. Talking to him brought you ease and made you smile. There was something about him but you couldn't place your finger on it. The sun was already rising much to your surprise. Had you two been talking for that long?

Pinky 🔧
Wanna be friends?

Sleepy 😪
Heck yeah 😏

Fuyuhiko Kururyu
You and Fuyuhiko walked down the halls of Hope's Peak. You were telling each other jokes and having a good time but of course it had to be ruined.
"You?!" The teacher you stole from yelled across the halls. She ran toward the two of you. "Fuck you!" You yelled as her shoe came flying towards you.
You and Fuyuhiko made a run for it. You raced into the janitor office.
    The two of attempted to control your breathing and waited to hear the teacher's voice. She yelled and ran by.
Fuyuhiko turned to you and started laughing which was infectious. "That was too good!" You laughed. "I know! It was fucking great. Can believe you got yourself into this shit!" Fuyuhiko punched your shoulder playfully.
    "Aw you love me admit! And also I guess since you ran with me, your also in trouble pal!" You chuckled.

Nekomaru Nidai
    After you had to run the mile, you and Nekomaru decided that maybe it would be best if you trained together. You were tiny but was almost as strong as Nekomaru! Although you did not look like the part.
    You two were currently at the gym working out. You felt energized and began you stretches.
    "Nice ass." You stood up properly and tried to ignore the comment a random guy said. You walked away but he followed.
     "I wonder what you taste like. My guess is sweet." You gagged as he made his fingers into a V and stuck his tongue in it. As fast as he came, he ran away. You were shocked to say the least but wasn't as much when you looked behind you. "Thanks Nekomaru. I thought i was gonna have to beat him up. Hmm that wouldn't be so bad!" Nekomaru let out a loud laugh. " Of course my friend!"

---------
Fuyuhiko's and Nekomaru's didn't turn out that good
Sorry 😣