Byakuya Togami : Crush

The title of Ultimate Cultist always rubbed people the wrong way. They imaged some crazy who smelled like feet. Someone tough who could and would kill them in an instant. Instead, their fears faded into nothing. Yeah, you weren't scary in the slightest. You lured people in an instant, even the most stoic people.  

"Ya! Holy shit man it was crazzzzzzy! I just like was fucking trying to brush my teeth and shit." You stated, rubbing your forehead. The world around you spun making you slightly dizzy. "Yeah and he just popped out of nowhere and was all like, 'Can i borrow $20?'  So long story short, turns out I gave him 200? I don't really remember....." Your face scrunched up as the tall blonde male. A low chuckle left your lips as you leaned in to tell him something.

His shoulders awkward rose up as he slowly began to lean back while regretting all his life choices. Why you? Why the fuck did he like you out of all people? You were like the worst possible choice and even you'd admit that. 

"Do I make you nervous?" A sly smile appeared on your face as he looked away but kept looking back. You slowly walked closer to him, soon enough backing him into a wall. You put your slammed your hands next to his head and stared up at him.

Byakuya scoffed, his eyebrows furrowed, "No, you creep me out." He retorted. His body tensed up as you leaned in even closer, your hot breath hitting his neck. Chills went down his back as a heat traveled though his body causing him shudder. 

"Then why are you blushing?"

The male swallowed and shut his eyes."Your horrid breath is making me not want to breathe. Go get some gum or a mint for god's sake.." He muttered under his breath. 

His body tensed up as you lowered your head and laughed, "Well, thanks for telling me. I'll be back with a fresh minty breath!" You winked while stumbling away.

The corners of his lifts formed into a small smile as he watched you walk into a wall, give him a thumbs up, then walk away with the same goofy smile. 

---

UP NEXT :