Leon Kuwata : Shitty Idea

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ONE FUCKING YEAR! HELLLLLLL YEAH! I'm so happy that you guys enjoy this book as much as I do! It means the world to me and just ANGAISGNIFS---. Thank you all for all the support and love. Seriously, if it weren't for you guys I probably would have just like stopped. Okay! We are kicking this off with Leon! I tried to do all of the and I'm sorry if I missed a certain one.  When they're were multiple requests for just one person, I kinda just did like 1 or 2 instead of doing like 5 of them because  these two weeks have been really busy. Yeah, so some of them are long and others are like short, really short. There was one that was requested that I didn't really have enough energy to do. It was a gundham one where they were at a carnival/festival. For that one, I just did like a normal scenario thing. I apologize that it was not a full one. I do hope you guys enjoy these and yeah. An update that is prevalent with the story will come out soon!

-----

Leon slams his head onto the walls on the cell and lets out a loud scream. Laughter erupts from your throat as he turns to you in distress.

"That was a shitty idea, Y/n!" He whines.

You shake your head and smirk. "It was an awesome ideas you just have shitty attitude!" You chuckle as he lays on the cold floor.

"My mom is gonna be so pissed...." He says, staring at the ceiling with wide eyes.

"Who says she has to know? The dude said we're getting out in an hour or so." You reply, turning to the scared male.

Leon rolls his eyes, "You're a dumbass." He stares at you defeated and slaps his cheeks.

"We did a good thing. We saved lives man...."

Four Hours Earlier

"AYYY! JUST WAIT! THEY'RE WALKING!" You shout out, jumping in front of the cars. Leon rushes past you to go help out the family walking across the road.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!"

"MOVE YOUR ASS GIRL!"

"JUST RUN HER OVER OR SOME SHIT!"

"I'M CALLING THE COPS!"

You jump up and down in front of the cars and make faces at the driver.

"Y/n..." Leon mutters as the cars begin to beep at the two of you. "they aren't moving!" He turns to them and bends down, "Come on guy! We gotta go!"

Continuing to block the cars from moving, your furrow your eyebrows. "Give a shove of encouragement!" You cry out to Leon.

The male nods his head and pushes the Mama duck a bit further. It turns to him and begins to violently quack. "y/n!" He panics as the small creature becomes more angry with each passing second.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"AY!" You turn to one of the beeping cars. "IF THEY WERE HUMAN YOU WOULD BE WAY LESS WILLING TO RUN THEM OVER. JUST WAIT A FEW SECONDS!" You bark back.

"FINALLY!"

Leon stares at you with wide eyes as the sirens begin to get closer. You sheepishly smile at him.

Back to real time ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

"I wouldn't want to save a few ducks with anyone else..." You hum with a wide smile on your face.

Leon rolls his eyes and punches your shoulder softly.

"Hey..." You softly mutter with a pout plastered on your face.

He rolls his eyes and sits right next to you. "That is what you get for being a dumbass."

You lay on his lap and give him a wide smile, "Awww, I know you love me." You chuckle, giving him kissy faces.

"Yeah I do..." He smiles softly before placing a kiss on your lips.

You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him closer to you. You smile against his lips and close your eyes.

"AY! NO MAKING OUT!"

-----
You waved at the male who stood across from you. "You wanna throw our shoes at each other and see who gets hit first?"

"Hell yeah."

---------

UP NEXT :