😖First Fight😖 D2

I'm watching South Park and it's amazing 😂😂😂
⚠⚠⚠⚠
Hajime Hinata
The ordinary boy walked around your room with a frustrated expression on his face. There wasn't much you could do besides be honest with him.
"You don't need to be an ultimate, Hajime. Having an ultimate really doesn't mean much--"
"Yes it does! It means a lot and of course you wouldn't understand that! You're an ultimate after all!" He interrupted you and continued to rant. You didn't mind listening to him rant but it seemed to have gotten more intense.
Your arm reached out but he slapped it away. "Stop pitying me, [Y/n]!" He yelled, much to your surprise.
He yanked his hair and stared at you with sad eyes. "Know what? I want you to just go away! Go away!"
With tears falling from your eyes, ran out.

Nagito Komaeda
Saving it for later 😰😰

Gundham Tananka
The corners of your lips curled down as Chisa put on the new episode of your show. You tried to tell her it was a bad idea since... he can get a bit....jealous per say.
~~
"Don't leave!" Natsuki, the character you played, cried out in agony as the character, Tamaki left.
"I need you Tama-senpai! I-I Love you!" The class awed as Tamaki turned to Natsuki. They ran to each other and held on as if they were going to fall.
"Kiss!" Ibuki cheered in anticipation.
Sonia chuckled, "It would be quite cute if they kissed." Gundham rolled his eyes.

Tamaki lifted Natsuki's chin up and stared into her eyes. He closed the gap between them and Natsuki wrapped her arms around his neck.
"HELL YEAH!" Ibuki yelled. Meanwhile, you turned around in shame. It's not like you wanted to kiss the dude! The fans of course just had to convince the producers to kiss!
Gundham growled and the energy in the room began bad. Chisa let out an awkward chuckle and turned the tv off. "Well i think we're done with this."
Everyone returned to their seats.
~~
Lunch rolled by pretty quickly. "May I have a word with you, [y/n]?" You gulped and nodded. Gundham held onto your wrist, not daring to look into your eyes.
"What was that about?!" He growled and tightened his grip on your wrist.
"Trust me! I didn't want to do it but of course because of popular demand--!
"Enough with the pitiful excuses!" He shouted. You flinched and stepped back. The way he spoke was too familiar.
"L-look I'm sorry!" At this point, you wanted to cry your heart out.
"Sorry doesn't cut it!"
You let out a yelp as his grip became even tighter.
Gundham looked at your red eyes and dropped your wrist. You grabbed onto it as a red mark was left on it.
"I-i--" before Gundham could finish, he ran away leaving you to go see Mikan for help.

Kazuichi Souda
Lately, you've been super busy. Your father and you had decided to go volunteer at a homeless shelter. You were baking your heart out.
Y

ou loved Kazuichi with your whole heart. Truly you did! He could be a little uh clingy at time. Of course you had told you would be busy, that didn't stop him from spamming you with text.
~~
Your body collapsed on your bed. A long sigh escaped your mouth as you cuddle with your pillow. Sleep, you craved sleep. Your eyes fluttered shut and slumber was upon you. Well, until the tapping sound started. You jumped up and opened your window.
"Kazuichi?!" You shrieked in shocked.
"Why are you ignoring me!" He yelled with a sad expression on your face.
You giggled softly and shook his head, "i was volunteering at a homeless--"
"You were cheating on me weren't you?!?!" Kazuichi screamed. He threw his beanie on the ground and stomped on it.
"Calm down--"
"Don't tell me to calm down! You know what, I'll go bother Sonia! How do you like that [Y/n]!"
Kazuichi ran away, leaving his dirty beanie on the ground.
You cursed and shut your windows. Right now, was sleep time.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
It really doesn't take much for the short boy to get mad, you knew that since the beginning. Oh boy, you didn't expect him to get this mad after you exposed him.

Thief.f.f.
I saw fuyuhiko vent....

Mechanic
Ohhh shit

Mechanic
U messed up

Princess
We voting Fuyuhiko?

Gamer Gurl
You gotta be more careful Fuyuhiko. I can teach you some tricks :)

Dancing Queeeeeeeen
AHAHAHA FUYUHIKO GOT CAUGHT FOR KILLING MAHIRU!!!!

hOpEgAsM
Poor Fuyuhiko

Swords.woman
I saw [y/n] kill mahiru

Swords.woman has voted

Fuyuhiko
What the fuck is venting?!? I didn't do jack shit!

Thief.f.f.
I ain't lying. I speak the truth

Dark Overlord
I trust Lady [Y/n]

Dark Overlord has voted
Mechanic has voted
Princess has voted
Thief.f.f has voted
Dancing queeeeeeeen has voted
Gamer girl has voted
Fuyuhiko has voted
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fuyuhiko was not the imposter

"Ahahaha!" You chuckled as you watched the yellow astronaut eject into space.
Fuyuhiko jumped up from the bed. "Why the fuck would you lie?!?!"
You continued to laugh, "Because I killed Mahiru, duh!"
Fuyuhiko's face became flustered as he continued to glare. "Fuck you! I'm not gonna talk until you admit it was you, shithead!" He yelled and stormed out of the room. He shut the door and rested behind it.
He's petty like that.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
I JUST FINISHED WATCHING HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 AND I CAN'T STOP CRYINGGGGGGGG
MY HOUSE IS GONNA FUCKING FLOOD WITH ME TEARS