fRiEnDs (D1)

I rushed this one so i just picked  random pic lol
-----------
Makoto Naegi
    You stared in disappointment at Makoto. You rubbed your temples, " You have a shotgun not a knife, Makoto! Shotguns are more badass!" You yelled at the boy who stared at you with wide eyes. His mouth was hung open. " That's a naughty word, [Y/n]!" He exclaimed holding his head.
You sent him a cocky grin. "Oh, oh I know! I'm a big girl Makato. I've turning six next week so I'm able to say naughty words." You chuckled and rolled your eyes. Six was the age you planned on acting more mature. You were growing up so fast.
Makoto bit his cheek, " Your birthday is next week?" He asked.
Your vision got blurry and tears fell down your face. " What kind of friend are you, Makato! How could you forget my birthday! WHAAAAA!" You cried out.
Makoto spent the rest of the play date trying to calm you down.

Mondo Owada
   After the night you ran away, Mondo had waited at the same place. As he expect, he met you there and learned you both were students at Hopes Peak! A couple of weeks had passed and you two were getting closer by the day. Although none of you had asked if you were really friends.
-----
    You held onto Mondo's waist tightly. The way the wind hit your face was so soothing. You quite liked the motorcycle rides Mondo would take you on. It didn't involve a lot of talking but was peaceful since you both had trust in each other.
   Mondo pulled over at the ice cream shop. You hopped off and grabbed his hand. You yanked him off his bike,"Hurry up Corn head! We need to beat everyone there!" He rolled his eyes. The ice cream shop you had chosen to go to was super taste! Waiting in line took forever! It was especially worse because of the heat.
-----
   You took a lick from your vanilla ice cream and hummed. "So yummy!" You squealed.
    "Hey [y/n], can i ask you something?"
    "Go on ahead!"
     Mondo look a bite from his ice cream. "You consider me a friend, right?"
    You choked a bit and got into a coughing fit which soon turned into laughter. " Of course we are dummy!"
    Mondo let out a sigh of relief. " Oh and since we are friends," you smirked and licked his ice cream (A/N- 😏).
    "Hey!" Mondo yelled as you ran away.
    "Sharing is caring baby!"

Ishimaru Kiyotaka
    When Ishimaru found out you (cough*Leon*cough) had drawn on his poster, he was upset. He made you come to his house and help him make new ones. You dragged your ass over to his house. He immediately yelled at you for where rollerblades instead of proper shoes. As you guys work together, it became less tense and y'all started talking. After you had both finished the poster, Ishimaru, offered to walk you home. You declined but he was persistent. You surprisingly found yourself laughing. He ended up wanting to exchange numbers.
    As the days went by, you two found yourselves making plans to hang out together. Sometimes you went to the park just to go. Other times you guys would bring along Mondo, Leon and Chihiro and go to the movies.
    Today it was just you two and you guys decided to go to a burger place. You happily munched on your fries. "We're friends right, Ishimaru?" You didn't have the slightest idea why you had asked that question. You had already guess you were but maybe something inside you wanted to make sure.
    He chuckled, " Of course we are! Also you might want to hurry. I promised your mom I would bring you home before 8!"
   You smiled, "Cool."

Byakuya Togami
After Byakuya saw you hug a grave, he was determined to find out who you were. After much digging he learned you attended the same school as him and was known as The Ultimate Youtuber.  He was quite surprised that he had never heard of you.
----
You danced down the halls of Hope's Peak cheerfully. You waved at your friends and stopped at your locker. You had missed two weeks of school since your mother had passed from an illness. Although you loved your mother and missed her so much, you knew you had to be strong. Strong for your brother. Strong for you dad. Most importantly, strong for her. You decided that you needed to focus on your studies and attempt to ignore the grieve. In your words, you were doing great at it. It was at the point where your teachers were concerned.
    You couldn't focus in class and instead of improving your grades they were going down. The teachers had offered to give you less work but you declined. So they decided to give you a tutor.
    You tugged on the sleeve as you walked to the library. You weren't told much about your tutor. The only thing you knew was his name. For all you could know, he could be a killer!
     You sat down at a small table and played with your fingers as you waited.
     "I assume you are [y/n]." You looked up and cocked your head to the side.
     " Aren't you the snobby bitch from the library?" You asked innocently. Togami sighed and pushed his glasses up. This was going to be a challenge.
---
    After two hours of non stop studying, you were running on your last brain cell. " That's all for today."
    You looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Yayyyy! Thank you Kuya. Wanna be my friend?" The question was out of the blue which made a small blush appear on his face. The nickname didn't help either.
    He looked away. " I don't see why not."

Leon Kuwata
   You'd been giving Leon singing lessons for the last month. He wasn't a bad singer and didn't need much help.        
You both had fun during the lessons which were supposed to last an hour but was only about 15 minutes. You two spent the rest of the time being dumbass.
    You prepared you lesson and waited for Leon to show. He opened the door and walked in along with three others. "I hope you don't mind that I brought my friends! I wanted them to meet you."
A tall black haired male bowed, " Pleasure to meet you, [y/n]! Leon has said much about you. I appreciate that you are his friend!"
You smiled softly. Yeah, friends.

-----------
I honestly really liked this one. Better than the first i think