😷Quarantine (ALL)😷

MAKOTO NAEGI
He was so sad he wasn't going to be able to spend time with you or hug you. Komaru cheered him up. Occasionally he will set up a picnic outside so you can see each other. Yoyud stay a distance but we're glad to be with each other.

MONDO OWADA
You had the worst luck. Your parents were on a trip and decided to just stay in the place they were. That meant you were alone. Luckily, biker boy came to your aid and stayed every single day. He practically lived there and you weren't complaining. When you were sad, he would cuddle with you to cheer you up.

ISHIMARU KIYOTAKA
This man texts you 24/7 to make sure your at home. He says he loves you a lot but doesn't want to risk getting sick or anything and spreading covid to someone. So instead, every couple of nights he calls you and will ask you about everything. He specifically makes sure your mental health is good.

BYAKUYA TOGAMI
As much as rich boy didn't want to admit it, he hated being away from you. He constantly worried about how you were doing and if you were eating properly. He would send people to go to your house and give you the love letters he wrote and some gifts he bought for you.

LEON KUWATA
Oh gosh, the face timing. That's all you two would do. It didn't matter how you looked or what time it was. Leon also would sing to you and after recording it once and posting it on tiktok, he became tiktok famous.

HAJIME HINATA
You two would stay at each other's houses. You kept some of your belongings at his house and he kept some of his at yours. Occasionally, you two would go out and get some coffee together.

NAGITO KOMEADA
You were lonely. It was as simple as that and Nagito didn't like that one bit. He hated seeing you sad on calls hurt him. So he decided to just stay at your house with you. You two felt like an old married couple.

GUNDHAM TANAKA
You had planned to just stay at your house but Gundham's mom didn't like that. She said that you were like family and it was okay for you to stay. She understood that you had trouble being with your parents so she welcomed you with open arms. She gave you your own room which you slept in. Most nights, Gundham came to sleep with you because, "the four dark devas wanted some alone time," yeah you didn't buy it.

KAZUICHI SOUDA
You would constantly tell him to stay home but he wouldn't. It wasn't that bad except he forgot to wear a mask. Now he's living with you because his house is "boring". You don't mind it. The only thing you do mind is him compltemtlating about whether or not he should get a tattoo "PUSSY EATER" on his lips.

FUYUHIKO KUZURYU
Unlike some of the others, you two didnt stay with each other. You two would do zoom calls with each other and occasionally Peko would be in them. It was nice and made you smile. Sometimes they would go to your house to hang out for a bit.

SHUICHI SAIHARA
Since Ibuki had spent time with someone who got covid, she was forced to quarantine. Shuichi said you could stay at his house so life was pretty nice. His parents weren't around much, so the two of you binged watched disney movies and damn. Shuichi really liked Mulan.

KAITO MOMOTA
This man bought a room at a hotel, drove to your house, convinced your mom to let you stay in it with him. He was determined to hug you every chance he had and now, he's broke as fuck and is just staying with you at your house.

KOKICHI OUMA
Covid? Yeah he didn't really care about it. Of course he wore a mask under his mask but when he wanted to see you, he went to you. Didn't matter what time, he just went. Sometimes he stayed for days and other times he just said hi and left. You didn't mind though, you loved him.

RANTARO AMAMI
With so many sisters, you two decided it would be best if you two waited until cases went down. You would call about everyday and each day, a new sister would pop in with him. You two would even watch movies together while on call. It was nice.

__________
Thought I should do a small update :)