🧠Mastermind(d1)🧠

I apologize for not updating for such a long time. I've been super busy with school and haven't had that much energy left at the end of the day. I will try better to keep track thought(idk if that makes sense) we with that said, updates may be a bit slower a since I'm doing all day in-person school and that shitz draining ♪(┌・。・)┌
Also, which execution was the saddest to you? Which one was your least favorite?
Makoto Naegi
Mastermind Makoto :
"The Mastermind is none other than Makoto Naegi!" Kyoko exclaimed while pointing at the brunette. Byakuya scoffed while shoving up his glasses.
"That's where your wrong! I've known Makoto since we were little and he would never do this! Kyoko, I think you're wrong!" You swallowed as you tried to dodge the truth. Everything did lead up to him being it but if he was then he would...
"Look, I understand you want to keep him safe but we have to protect our own lives. You know it's true and I'm sorry it had to turn out like this." She gave you a soft smile.
Your body trembled, "so you really are the Mastermind...?"
Next to you, you could hear Makoto chuckling loudly.
"OH GOD I ALMOST HAD YOU ALL!"he exclaimed proudly with a hand over his chest. "I, Makoto Naegi, am the Mastermind! What a shocker! All my speech's about hope and shit were fake! Oh god, you're all idiots! Utter Idiots! Especially you," Makoto smirked and walked to you. He pinched your cheeks and grinned. "You were the dumbest out of all of them! God, I felt bad because you were so gulliable. Aw but that's just my little (y/n)! So oblivious to everything I love it. How about I cut you a deal? Promise you'll stay with me and you'll survive but have your 'friends' die. Or~ die with them all! You pick angel face!"
Makoto smiled innocently at you. His behavior made you want to vomit. This, it couldn't be the real Makoto Naegi.
"I'll stay with you!" You shouted while running to him. Asahina looked away and cried silently."I thought we were friends! You! Makoto! I hate you both!" She shouted as the despair Makoto loved over took her.

"This really ain't all that cool man..." Yashihiro muttered nervously

Makoto continued to smirk, "She chose me loser-- Angel?"You cried into his shoulder as you dug the knife in farther. "You aren't Makoto." You wiped your tears away as you pulled the knife out. He chuckled loudly as blood poured from his body(forbidden kool aid 👁️👅👁️). "Perfect! God, you're so perfect (Y/n)! I'm so glad that out of everyone you were the one to take my life! Uroh, it feels amazing~" you glared at him with hatred in your eyes. 

"Let's go guys." As you walked passed him, you made sure to spit on his body. You didn't dare to look back. The sound of his laugher soon faded into pure silence.
Mastermind (Y/n) :
"Pitiful. Your making this too obvious (Y/n)." Byakuya shouted as you continued to mess around.
"Look dude, just because I ain't the brightest it doesn't mean im--"
"I KNOW IT'S YOU!"
You smiled to yourself and clapped, "well done everyone! Bingo Makoto! I'm the mother fucking Mastermind! Shocking right? Was I a good one? Was I? Tell me Makoto? Are you sad? Are you? Are you?"
He stared at you with wide eyes, "why would you do this....?"
You shrugged, "Uhh I was kinda bored, ya know? Life was boring and I wanted to do something thrilling. I didn't mean for this to so that far..!" You winked playfully. You reached into your bag. "Now, I have a gun! Exciting right?!?! What should I do with it? Kill Kirigiri? How about that blonde bitch? Maybe Toko first!" You chuckled loudly.
Tapping your chin, you smirked,"Makoto, I love you and you know that so why should I protect?"
He grabbed his hair and tugged. "I don't know. I... I!
"I ..I--i--- I WHAT MAKOTO?!" You mocked.
"Even though you may be a shitty person, I want to fix you!"
Your hand covered your mouth as you chuckled loudly. Tears fell from your eyes as it became to much, "oh shit that was too good man! So if I were to shoot myself would you care?" You placed the gun inside your mouth the and smirked.
"DON'T DO IT!" He pleaded with you as he cried. He went over to you and held onto you tightly.
"Makoto, I did this all out of boredom. I wanted people to feel pain and despair. I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" The thought of the Ultimate hope feeling pure despair made you want to explode out of happiness. You wrapped your arms around him and kiss his head," See ya in hell, Makoto Naegi!"
As you pulled the trigger, Makoto screamed. He needed more answers.