💋First Kiss💋

Lmaooooo
I'm so tired 🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
×××××××
Hajime Hinata
Your held your head in your hands as you took in deep breaths. Today wasn't a good day and you had no idea why. You just felt so drained and tired of everything.
During lunch, you asked Chisa if you could go home early because you didn't feel well. Her being the kind woman she is, she allowed you too. Little did you know that she had told Hajime.
You sat in your bed with a frown on your face. Everything was so tiring. Everything was so draining. Everything was too much.
Thoughts clouded your mind. What was wrong? Am i wrong? Who am i? What am i? Why am i so tired? Why does everything hurt? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why......
You were so deep in thought you didn't hear the sound of the door click. You couldn't tell you were crying. You didn't see your lover boy walk in.
"Sunshine?" He tapped your shoulder softly and your head snapped into his direction.
Hajime's eyes widened but soon softened. He took off his blazer and sat on your bed next to you. A gentle smile rested on his face as he wiped away your tears.
Your bottom lip trembled and you tackled Hajime into a hug. He held you tightly.
Neither of you said a word and neither of you had to. A comforting silence lingered in the air. You lifted your head up and started at Hajime with grateful gaze. You moved your body up and kissed his lips. Before he could kiss back, you pulled away.
"Thank you, Hajime."
Sometimes silence with a loved one is better than talking.

Nagito Komaeda
You let out a yawn and sat up on your bed. Your eyes adjusted to the light and you were able to notice your lover sleeping next to you. You recalled that Nagito had stayed over at your house.
As soon as you tried to get up, you were pulled back down. "Good morning to you, Marshmallow." You turned to his direction and gave the boy a soft smile.
He nodded his head and pulled you into his chest. "Let's skip school today." You shrugged and nodded your head. You snuggled into his chest and began to drift to sleep.
A warm sensation hit your lips and your eyes opened. You smiled and kissed back as your Marshmallow held you close. Your body melted into the kiss.
Your forehead rested on his, "Just because we're gonna skip school that doesn't mean I want us to go back to sleep yet..."

Gundham Tanaka
"Tired..." You whispered out as your head laid on your desk. Chiaki gave you a concerned look.
She laid her head on the table and stared into your blank eyes. "What's the matter, [nickname]?" The way her voice held so much care made you want to cry, and you did. You did cry.
"Photo shoot..." You frowned.
Chiaki got up from her desk and hugged you. Tears fell from your eyes but no sound came out of your mouth.
"It'll be okay. I promise it'll be okay!" You shrugged your shoulder.
"Hey, let's go take a walk around! I'll leave a note for Teach to see and since we're early, no one will know we were hear! I can tell them we were sick."
~~~
Chiaki held you close as you stared at the gray clouds above. "We should probably go inside! It's going to rain." You nodded your head. "I'm going to stay out here for a but longer, Chiaki! I'll go in as soom as it starts raining." You gave her a soft smile. She hummed and walked back to the school. Chiaki did help you feel better but you didn't really want to deal with people.
You pulled out your phone and texted Chiaki that you were going to go home. You shoved your phone in your pocket and sighed.
Rain began to pour down onto you making you slightly frustrated. You rolled your eyes and continued your way to the entrance of the school.
"[Y/N]!" You looked behind and saw your animal loving boyfriend running after you. A small smile formed on your face. "Hey---" your body went tense as the rain poured harder. The soft sensation on your lip made your heart melt. Your body melted into this strange sensation.
Gundham pulled you close to him and you kissed him back. You wanted the feeling to last forever.
He pulled away with a blush. "I am sincerely sorry that your day wasn't of the up most quality yesterday. So I, Gundham Tanaka, have decided to spend the day with the Dark Queen! Well if that's alright with she." Although the sky was dark and pouring. Although the cold breeze gave you goosebumps. Although you had a sad feeling in you, it began to go away.
"Yeah, I'd like that..." Gundham took a hold of your hand.

Kazuichi Souda
Dear gosh, if only your friends new how much you loved to tease Kazuichi. You knew he wanted a kiss. The pink haired male made it way too obvious. Always commenting on how your lips look pretty and staring at them. You would always just smile innocently. Occasionally while you two were face to face, you would bite your lip. That boy could not hide his blush.
After being teased countless of times, Kazuichi came up with the best idea in the history ideas, well at least it was to him.
He pleaded with Sonia over and over again. Thankfully, she thought you and Pinky made a cute couple. Soon enough the whole class knew about his idea and took part.  With their contributions, the plan was in action.
~~~
You and the girls sat in a circle eating snacks. The boys were outside doing something. You couldn't quite remember what they said.
"I was reading a manga and i saw something called the pocky game!" Sonia's eyes sparkled making you giggle.
"Do you not play it in your home country?" You asked.
The Ultimate Princess shook her head. Chiaki smiled, "Would you like us to explain?" Sonia nodded frantically.
~~
After explaining the game to Sonia, she was excited. "We should play the pocky game!"
Mahiru's wink at Sonia and the girls went unnoticed by you.
"Sounds fun! Im in!" Mahiru cheered.
"I'll play too!"
Soon everyone was in on the game. Then the boys walked in.
"Hey! Do you guys want to play the pocky game with us?" Akane asked in a rather cheerful manner.
"Sure!"
Chiaki grabbed a box of pocky from her bag. "I think it would be best if Kazuichi and [nickname] go first since they are a couple after all."
You all sat in a circle; you and Kazuichi sat across from each other. Pocky was in your mouth and you smiled softly at the mechanic.
"Go!" Akane yelled with food in her mouth.
You bite a part of it and then Kazuichi did. That order was repeated until you two had your foreheads touching. You were going to kiss him. Kazuichi looked at his classmates and gave them a thumbs up.
He bit down, leaving everyone with a blank. He had broke it. HE HAD BROKE IT!
Kazuichi stared at the ground with his hands on his head, "Damn it!" He yelled.
Sonia smiled at him, "W-we can always do it again!" She attempted to cheer him up but to no avail. He shook his head.
You rolled your eyes and lifted his chin up. "Fine... You win... Dummy.." You moved your head in and planted a short kiss on his lips.
The class began to cheer loudly. You giggled at the shocked and flustered mechanic.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
"WHAT?!" Ibuki screamed at you. You flinched at her sudden outburst. "Well, yeah! We haven't kissed yet but i dunno....." You were lost for words. Why hadn't you and the Ultimate Yakuza kissed? Couples do it all the time but you two hadn't.
Ibuki grabbed your shoulders and shook you violently. "You. Need. To. Kiss. HIM!"
"Ew Ibuki you spit on me!" The girl simply smiled at you. She stroked her chin and gave you a spine chilling smirk, "Ibuki has an idea!"
~~
You clenched your teeth and walked to your classroom with Ibuki at your side. She still held her smirk which made you a bit annoyed.
With a deep breath, you opened the door to the classroom and blushed upon seeing your blondie. Ibuki ran to her desk and winked at you.
You rolled your eyes and walked to your boyfriend's desk. "Stand up!" He did as you said with an annoyed expression. Your friends all turned to you and the boss baby.
"Oooo they're gonna break up! What a pity!" Hiyoko chuckled.
Fuyuhiko looked you in the eyes with a confused expression.
Ibuki jumped onto the top of her desk, " Now [y/n]!"
With that you gulped and did it. You lips were pressed to Fuyuhiko's. You fluttered your eyes shut and so did he. His soft lips moved in sync with yours.
Fuyuhiko blushed furiously as you pulled away. Your classmates began cheering and you bit your cheek,  "Your lucky I love you, Ibuki!" You yelled. She gave you an innocent smile with a blush present on her pale face.

Nekomaru Nidai
You were ready! You were pumped! Today was the day to kiss yo man!!!
You knew he wasn't going to make the first move. It was written in his soul. Oh but you were ready too.
Skipping through Hope's Peak, you looked for your BUFF man. Your eyes lit up when you saw him. Attempting to keep your composure, you walked up to him. "Why hello Maru!" You waved at him with a smile.
"Lovely to see you!"
You motioned for him to come down to your height, which he did. Your hands grasped his face and you peck his lips. Maru's face turned a shade of red that seemed impossible to achieve. You chuckled and walked away. You were charming.

×××××××
Author-chan be dropping hints for the future chapters 😏