💓favorite part of you💓 (d1l

Hey! So it's gonna be a short update today since i am more busy than i thought! I decided to make one real quick bc I want y'all to at least have one to read.
×××××
Makoto Naegi
Everything!
Makoto can't decide what he likes best. He just loves everything about you.

Mondo Owada
Smile!
Biker boy just can't get over your smile! When you flash him one he feels likes he's under a spell. Its just so charming and cute, he wants to kiss you!

Ishimaru Kiyotaka
Hands!
Ishimaru loves how soft and warm they are. He especially loves it when you hold his face and kiss him. Not to mention he loves holding your hand in public!

Byakyua Togami
Eyes!
He doesn't really know why he likes them so much, but he does! You show a lot of emotion in your eyes which helps him know how to act around you. Like if he should be nicer! Byakuya won't admit it out loud, but he loves how much they sparkle when you see him.

Leon Kuwata
Voice!
To the Ultimate Baseball Player, your voice is a melody. He loves it when you sing to him and especially loves when you laugh. Leon thinks that you have a very soothing voice!

××××××
Next chapter might be a special oneshot 😉😏 or it might be then the Danganronpa gets a visit from their "friend"