Kiibo/Gonta Gokuhara : Lovefools

Kiibo is human in this bc idk how I feel about like romance with a robot ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
-------
"woah! This is so beautiful!" You exclaims while fawning over the butterflies flying around you

"Gonta is glad!" Gonta smiled widely at fascinated girl. His heart skipped a beat as you chuckled while chasing around the beautiful insects.

Kiibo rolled his eyes and grabbed onto you hand. He smiled softly, "I baked you a little something! Would you come into the kitchen so I can give you some?" The male blushed as you excitedly nodded your head and bolted to the kitchen.

The two to them had both fallen for you. They both wanted all your attention so it was a pain in the ass to try and share it. They had ultimately decided to see who you would pick. Although, they were still willing to do things that would make you lean more to their side.

As the males rushed down the hall to the kitchen, Kiibo shoved Gonta and tried to get ahead. One thrust of the hips sent kiibo flying the other way much to Gonta's pleasure. He smiled widely as you happily chewed on the cake Kiibo had made.

Your eyes light up upon seeing him. You stabbed a piece of the cake and offered it to him. He happily opened his mouth but gagged as something hit the back of his throat. Kiibo smiled, "oops! That's my bad, sorry man." He muttered with a wide smirk.

Immediately, Y/n rushed to his aid. "Are you okay? Do you need help? Can you breath properly?"

"Can Gonta have a hug?"

As the girl wrapped her arms around him, he couldn't help but smile innocently at Kiibo as he held into you tightly making you chuckle.
------
"Y/n! Let me help you with that!" Kiibo smiled and picked up your bag.

You smiled softly a try male, "Thanks! It's means a lot to me that you're being so kind, Kiibo!"

There it was, his name. The way it rolled off your tongue made him feel on cloud 9. He was going to win you over no matter what. He just had to.

"Would y/n want a piggyback ride from Gonta?"

The white haired male growled as your face lit up. He bit his bottom lip as Gonta carried you away while you happily cheered.

When he told Gonta he liked you, he would have never thought the just create another obstacle. He thought that the guy would help you two get together and that would be that.
-----

"Gonta made you lunch today!" The green haired male cheered as he handed an extra bento over to you.

Kiibo slid over next to the tall male and smiled, "I also made you one!"

As you happily checked out the food, the two males glared at each other. They both really wished that they're plans weren't so alike.

"They both look lovely! I wonder what I should eat first!"

"Tempura!"

You softly chuckled as the two males spoke in unison. They were a strange pair.
------

A week had gone by and both Kiibo and Gonta were exhausted. It seemed like you weren't getting the memo which made them a bit frustrated. So here they stood, outside your dorm waiting for you.

The two males bickered back and forth until you finally arrived with the same angelic smile. You cocked your head to the side in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

They turned to each other and nodded their head before looking back at you. "We have something to tell you." Kiibo announced, fiddling with his fingers. Gonta smile softly at you.

"Oh! I have something to tell you guys too!"

Kiibo nodded his head, "Look Y/n, we both---"

"What the fuck are you virgin doing?" A loud voice boomed. Miu glared at the two males and slung her arm around you. "You fuckers better start to leave my girlfriend along or else I'll fucking kick your asses to tomorrow!" Miu grabbed you and began to pull you with her. You waved goodbye at the males.

Gonta frowned as he pulled out the flower he was going to give you. "So her and Miu are?"

Kiibo stared ahead in shock, "You wanna go get dinner?"

"Dinner sound good to Gonta."
-------

UP NEXT :