🍆Nagito Komaeda-Reader-Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu🍆

Oh! i changed the book cover UwU
Also im sorry for the lack of updates. School is a real pain in the ass so i decided to make this smut a threesome
Oh and i drew Mikan (pic above)
✂✂✂✂✂
"My! My! This is amazing Hanamura-kun!" You exclaim while shoving more of the delicious food in your mouth.
The short brunette smirks, "I have another tasty treat if ya want to try it~"
Ignoring his statement, you continue on eating. As perverted as he was, Hanamura was quite fun to hang out with. He was always willing to help you cook amd you appreciated that. All you had to do to have a good time was getting used to his dirty jokes.
He frowns and begins to comb his hair, "Very well...," He mutters. "I guess it's time I go bring some to the other." Just as he finishes his statement, you collapse to the ground and hold your stomach. A deep pain serges through your stomach. You stumble up, "E-Excuse me!" You cry out while holding onto your stomach. As you make your way to the bathroom, your body begins to heat up and a warm sensation shoots into your core.
"Ah-!"
Slamming the door shut, you fall to the ground and take deep breaths. The heat begins to get too much, so you take off your blazer and unbutton the top of your shirt.
Without much thought, your hand is in between your legs. A deep moan escapes your lips as your core aches more and more. The temptation to please yourself is strong but you're stronger.
"Not today..." You mutter out, putting your hair into a ponytail. With a shaky breath, you trace your figure with your hand.
The door swings open and in comes the white haired male. His face is flushed and sweat, like yours. Something about him made you tingle down there. You attempt to look away but just can't.
"A-are you o-kay?" Nagito ask, his voice shutter.
Your eyes meet his and you can't hold back. You lunge at him and rub you body all over him. He looks at you shocked. Normally, you're well behaved, expected of an ultimate ballerina. Now, you were something Nagito never thought he would see.
You stare at him with lustful eyes, "Touch me, please!" You moan out and continue to try and hold back. He chuckles softly, "O-Okay." His hands cups your breast and gives a soft squeeze. Your legs are weak and Nagito can tell.
Your hands go up to unbutton the rest of your top but Nagito puts them down. He leans down and nibbles on your neck. You shiver as he places his cold hand on your bare shoulder. Your breath is hitched and a pleasurable moan escapes your lips as he finds your sweet spot. Your hand goes and presses his head down.
"N-nnrggg...."
While still paying attention to your neck, his cold hands undo your shirt. It falls to the ground leaving you chest almost bare. Lovebites litter your neck as Nagito hold you close. Your bra falls to the ground, making your buds go hard. The Lucky Student pulls your chin down and makes you stare into his lust filled eyes. His finger plays with your left bud while he places his mouth on the other. He sucks on it hard making you gasp loudly.
"Oh...my..Ahhh...g-god!"
The white haired student swirls his tongue around making you shut your eyes. Your legs rub together as you begin to get more and more eager.
"F-Fuck me...fuck me Nagito!" You cry out while taking off your panties.
"Hehehe...if that's what you want..." He pushed you against the wall and unzips his jeans. He pulls out his dick, giving you time to get a good look.
Before you can react, Nagito pushes himself inside you making you moan out loudly, "ohh-hhh fu-fuck!" He gives you time to adjust before he begins to move. He takes it slow, too slow for your liking.
Your body begins to sweat more as he picks up the pace. The {eye color} eyes that once stared at the male were now rolled in the back of your head. You tongue sticks out as your drool falls onto your breast.
"T-tight..." Nagito groans, his member plunging deep inside you.
"Ah! Ahah!" You hold onto the male tightly, signalling him to go faster.
Knots fill your stomach, "Cl-lose--" before you can finish, the door swings open.
"W-hat the?!" The sweaty Fuyuhiko says as the door shuts behind him. Nagito pulls out before you can finish.
"Looks like you caught us... I guess we'll have to stop." Nagito zips up his pants.
Your eyes burn holes at the growing bump in Fuyuhiko's pants. You crawl over to him and lick his earlobe. His face heats up even more.
"I want more...," you whisper seductively into his ear. "Won't you do the honors of fucking me?" Before you could say anything more, Fuyuhiko locks the door and unzips his pants.
"Ah!" You cry out as he enters your tired sex. He moves faster than Nagito did making your orgasm approach faster.
Your body almost falls to the ground as Nagito bends down and sucks on your clitorous. His fingers dig into your thighs, giving you enough support to stand. Your back arches as you release.
The sound of slurping and skin clapping continues as Nagito eats you like a boy excited about chocolate cake.
"I'm-m no-ot done yet!" Fuyuhiko moans as he shoves himself in deep, hitting your g-spot.
"A-again!" You cry out, connecting your lips with the blondie. He smirks against your lips and hits you again, making you gasp. He takes the opportunity to stick his tongue in and investigate your mouth like a crime scene. His member collides with your g-spot repeatedly, much to your delight.
Nagito begins to suck even harder than before. His hand moves up to your chest and massages it.
"I-m gonna c-cum!" You cry out.
Your body almost slumps to the ground but Fuyuhiko pulls you up. He pulls out and releases onto your breast.
Heavy panting fills the female restroom and you lay on top of the blondie's body. The male takes a napkin and wipes off the goo from your chest.
"That was quite fun..." Nagito says licking the white substance off his hand.
You nod your head weakly, "We should do it again but give me time to regain my energy..."

✂✂✂✂
V3 catch up is next, or is it?