😶When His 'Friend' Shows Up😶 (D1)

I start school next week 😬
Alsooooo
Hehehehehehehehehehhe 69 ;)
××××××
Makoto Naegi
"I don't wanna do this any moreeeeee!" You groaned, slamming your head on your textbook. A whimper escaped your lips as you grabbed your head.
Makoto patted your head in pity, "I'll have Komaru make you cookie---" you nodded your head and got back to work. Makoto let out a chuckle.
~~
After Makoto had finished studying, he looked up. His face became flustered as you bit your lip. Something about it just made him, well, excited.
He squealed, "imgoingtoberightback!"
You watched in confusion as your boyfriend ran to the bathroom. "Guess he had to take a piss..."

Mondo Owada
Growing up, you were taught to fight temptations. But when you saw Mondo after he finished showering, you couldn't resist. When he was by your bed, you pinned him down and began kissing him. Of course he was shocked but it didn't take him long to get in sync with you.
Mondo's hands slid down your waist while yours ran through his hair. Biker boy ventured in your mouth. You fought for dominance but ultimately ended up defeated. You didn't mind him taking charge though.
Mondo pulled away leaving a line of salvia connecting to you both. You panted and Mondo moved onto your neck. He bit down. "M-mondo..." You moaned out. You and your boyfriend pulled away with a flustered face. "Uhh it's poking me" you said with red cheeks. Maybe you two were having too much fun.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka
It started out as a simple idea. Ishimaru didn't think much of it. It was supposed to be a fun and exciting trip to the beach! The whole class was invited and he thought it was going to be perfect. Oh boy, if only he could see into the future.
~~
"Let it go~! Let it go~! Can't hold it back anymoreeeeee~" Sang Asahina and Sayaka. You let out a giggle and parked your car in beach's parking lot. You and Ishimaru decided that he would drive the males and you would drive the female.
You stepped out your car and looked around. "Hey girlies! The boys ain't here yet!" You yelled out. Might as well set it up, right?
~~
You splashed water at Kirigiri and Asahina who hit you back. A giggle escaped your lips.
You ducked under the water and tackled down the two girls.
"The boys have come to party!" You looked to the side and saw your male classmates. You waved and ran up to Leon.
"Hey! Why were you so late?!" You pouted.
Leon shrugged, "well we stopped for food on the way...." You nodded your head and dragged your friend into the water with you.
The Ultimate Baseball Player attempted to shove your head under the water but you beat him to it. You let a giggle.
"PETAL!" a smile grew on your face as you saw Ishimaru's toothy grin. You waved and dashed out of the water.
"Wow... You're hot!" You winked at your blushing boyfriend.
"...."  You raised your eyebrow at your boyfriend. His face was red.
"Hey, you good? I can take you to the hotel if you don't...." You leaned your body in and put your hand on his head. You being you, didn't think much of the fact that your breast were pressed up onto his naked chest. "You're warm, Taka. I'll take you---" you body stiffened as a hard object was pressed into your thigh. "Is that a--" A giggle escaped your lips when you looked down.
"Here, I'll take you to my car so you can get rid of your friend." You chuckled and grabbed onto the blushing boy's hand.

Byakuya Togami
Kaito played at the dinner table with his toys. You were glad to see that he was happy. A small smile found it's way on your face.
"Come play with me!" He asked with puppy dog eyes. You nodded and took his alien action figure.
Everything was going swell until Kaito got too excited. He shoved his action figure against your alien one causing him to knock over his glass of juice on you. "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed. You calmly patted his head, "It's okay! I'm just going to change!" You offered him a gentle smile and head off to your room.
You began to unbutton your shirt and threw it to the corner of your room. While searching for a comfortable short, you heard knocks at the door. "I got it!" Kaito yelled. You smiled to yourself and continued to look around.
----
"Hello, Kaito. Is your sister home?" Kaito nodded his head. "She's home alright! In fact, she's in her room right now!" Kaito allowed your boyfriend in and ran back to the kitchen table. Byakuya shut your door.
He slowly walked to your room and twisted the door nob. You turned around and covered as much of your chest as you could. You let out a squealed as Kuya stood froze. You sped over to your door and slammed it.
The blonde boy stood outside your door shocked. "Strawberry covered bra?" His pants began to tighten and he let out a groan.

Leon Kuwata
Leon smashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in shocked but you kissed back. He didn't waste any time and used his tongue to explore your mouth. You moaned into his mouth making him grin. Leon wanted to please you. He needed to please you.
He moved away and put his focus to your neck. His teeth teased your skin making you whimper. "Ohhhh.h....." You moaned out as he discovered your sweet spot. He smirked against your skin and began sucking. Your moans of pleasure filled his ears like a melody. He loved it.
"You're min---"
Leon shot up. "You're finally awake!" You groaned. Leon looked around confused and looked you up and down. "What?"
"Jeez, I had no idea you have perverted dreams! Oh also," you smirked and looked at his crotch. "Your friend came to visit." Leon blushed and covered his 'friend' with his hands. He let out an awkward chuckle, "hehehe....

×××××
HELLOOOOOOOO
So tmr there might not be an update because I have to do some stuff before I start school. I will try my best to update tmr but if I don't, I'm sorryyyy

 I will try my best to update tmr but if I don't, I'm sorryyyy

Enjoy this beautiful gem 💎