✨Nagito Komeda Oneshot✨

OKAY IN THIS LET'S PRETEND THAT NAGITO DIDN'T CUT HIS HAND IN AND REPLACE IT JUNKOS! HE HAS BOTH OF HIS HANDS AND NOT ONE FROM ANOTHER PERSON
ALSO THIS IS LIKE LONG SO GET A SNACK OR SOMETHING 😫
Oh and sorry but in this, Toko was never there. You'll get what I mean when you start reading.
alright, let's continue ~
P.s I didn't like read through this so be ready for some spelling errors 😉
-------------
It was rough watching everyone I loved turn into vile people. It's weird to think that if I were there that day, I would have turned into one of them too. Even still, sometimes I can't help but think it might be worth it because if I were there that day at least I would be able to see her again. If I only I had tried harder to convince Chiaki to skip with me, my sister would still be alive. She would be breathing and smiling and living the rest of her life with me! We'd play video games together while she streamed online! We'd eat all the junk food we craved until we were about to explode! We'd grow old with each other and rob a bank because two old ladies robbing a bank was the funniest thing to us.

It's hard not to blame myself. I try not to since it's basically the end of the world. When things started going to hell, she told me never to live in fear and if anything bad happened to her, not blame myself. It's as if she predicted her own death.

Not only that, it's weird to think that I went from being the Ultimate Star to a survivor. I had everything planned out too. Yet, the universe had different plans for me.

I'm constantly on the run and I always have to fight to survive. Part of me wants to give up but the other half will never let me. I have to live for them. For my sister, for everyone I have met along the way, and for all the poor souls who couldn't fight any longer.

I clutch onto my axe as I swing the door open. A small Monokuma jumps in front of me but as soon as I hit it with my axe, it falls to the ground. Food, I need food and I need it badly. My energy level is low and soon enough, I'll be forced to give up. I have to survive though. Even if I had to resort to cannibalism I would. I won't die, no matter what.

"He-hello...?" A voice creaks out.

My body freeze and I get ready to attack, "Name."

"Komaru Naegi!" A girl pops out from behind one of the shelves. The dark circles under her eyes catch my attention along with the dirt covering her face. "I'm a survivor like you are. I'm trying to escape and find my brother, Makoto." Tears cascade down her face. She clenches her fist and brings it up to her chest. "I know we've barely met but can you please help me find him? I need to know if he's okay! Please...." Her voice cracks at the end.

Chiaki, what would you do? Would it be selfish of me to say no? I wish you were here. You were always good at finding solutions. Chiaki, I miss yo-

I was unable to save my sister. I wasn't able to save her. I turn around as my bottom lip begins to quiver, "I'll help you."

I was unable to save my sister but Komaru might be able to save her brother. Even if it's the slightest chance he's alive, it's still a chance nonetheless.

~~~~

Komaru and I had been surviving together for about a week and a half. She had a gun with her, one that would instantly harm the machines. She wasn't a bad shot either. Truthfully, being with another person was nice. The way she spoke to me was so admirable. It was like we were still living a normal life.

Of course we had our moments where we would break down. Small things reminded us of our old lives, the lives we could ever get back. We were there for each other though. One day we were strangers and the next, we were so far from that.

"Y/n~," Komaru grumbled as she rubbed her eyes. "It's time to switch!" She gives me a smile and pulls out her gun.

A chuckle escapes my lips as I get up from the rusty chair and head for the mattress. We had come up with a system that would keep us safe. It was like we were in a zombie movie. Like I was an actor again....