😶When His Friend Shows Up😶 (d2)

I didn't update for two day :(
I'm sorry
Also i just wanna say that this week is gonna be busy since I am starting school tmr. I'm gonna try my best to update but if I don't, well you guys know why.
Oh! Also, i love reading the comments 😂
×××××××
Hajime Hinata
You pouted as you stared at your reflection in the mirror. "It's kinda flashy..." You whispered to the girls. "I thought flashy was our goal." Akane muttered while chewing some gum. Hesitantly, you pulled open the dressing room curtain. "Damnnnnn!" Ibuki yelled while checking you smiled at the girl. "Y-ou l-l-look pretty!" Mikan stuttered out. You smiled softly at the nervous girl.
~~~~
Chiaki smiled at you softly as you hid behind her. "Why'd you invite Hajime!?" You whispered yelled. She let out a small chuckle, "He's our friend and your boyfriend. I thought inviting him to the party would be a good idea." You pouted at the gamer. You gave her a small hug before walking over to Mahiru.
You two talked for a while before you noticed a certain brunette. Taking a deep breath, you mustered the courage to walk up to him. "Hey Hajime!" You greeted with a small smile. His eyes widened and stared at a certain part that was below the eyes. "G-gotta go!" He yelled, running to Kazuichi.

Gundham Tanaka
A happy hum escaped your mouth as you ate Teruteru's food. "No wonder you're the ultimate chef!" The male posed and began to rant on. "Urg...." You turned to Akane who held her stomach. "I-I" your eyes widened as you were met with her flustered face. "Have I told you your pretty?" She asked. Before you could respond you feel to the ground in pain. You let out a whimper and Gundham came to your side. "My dark queen! What has caused you this pain?!" He questioned holding you close. With lustful eyes, you began to stroke your boyfriend's chin. "Gundham.... Do you know that you're.... Sexy?" His eyes widened and only got wider as a certain part of him poked your thigh. "You're getting so excited...." You brought his head down and kissed his lips softly. You attempted to pull away but to no avail. Gundham held you close and his hand cupped your face. Your hand traveled up his shirt and began to tug at the edge. "[Y/n]..." He started but you kissed him again.
"Stop it you two!" Chisa yelled pulling you and Gundham apart. "[Y/n]...." He panted.

Kazuichi Souda
The pink haired male grumbled in the corner as you happily ate the soup Teruteru and Hiyoko made. He was hungry at first but his appetite left with every compliment you gave the chef. Kazuichi's eyes widened as everyone groaned in pain before getting a bit... strange. Nekomaru held Akane close making the boy confused as hell. The confusion grew even more as his friend's face got flustered.
"K-kazuichi!" His body tensed up as you moaned his name. "Come h-hereeee..." He eyes met with your lustful ones. You crawled to him and made his sit. You sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. "I-I need you..." You whispered into his ear. The male's face turned bright red as you began to unzip his clothes. "Undress me, Kazuichi." His 'friend' sprang up making you smirk and grind softly.
Before things could go too far, Chisa pulled you off of the flustered mechanic.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
With a present grin on your face, you hummed as Fuyu held your hand. Usually this was a no no but since it was only the class in here, you both took advantage of it. Fuyuhiko ate his soup and continued too offer some. You denied making Teruteru upset.
"Get a-away from m-me.." Baby Gangsta panted. You frowned and noticed your classmates had some kind of weird reaction happen to them. "Why not?" You questioned. He shook his head, "I don't t-think I'll be a-able to c-control myself..." He panted out. You began to laugh uncontrollably. "You're horny!" You laughed out.
Your felt your body tensed up as Fuyuhiko pinned you to the ground. His now boner poked your leg. "H-hey.."you mumbled out anxiously. He kissed your lips making you smirk. "I could get use to this." You said with a smirk and flipping his around.

×××××
Heyoooooo!
So i honestly don't know what to do for Nekomaru. I've been trying to write for him but I don't know much about him. His character is kinda mystery to me. If you guys want I can totally do some research and add him back in 👍