7

Rajveer led Naina to the end off the closet where he had seen his sister, Radhika keeping their night clothes. He was a little hesitant as she had been snickering while keeping it and did not let him see. He was afraid she might have kept something revealing and it might offend his new wife, who looked scared of her own shadow. Hoping for the best, he opened the drawer and was pleasantly surprised.

"Would you look at that?!" He exclaimed, "They kept matching pajamas for us," he told Naina with an amused smile.

"They did?" Naina stepped up and smiled in relief. They were two sets of navy blue silk pajama sets consisting of a pair of silk pajamas and a silk full sleeved shirt.

 They were two sets of navy blue silk pajama sets consisting of a pair of silk pajamas and a silk full sleeved shirt

"They look comfy," Rajveer said handing her the smaller set.

"Thank you," Naina smiled at the thoughtfulness of her sister in-law. She knew Naina wouldn't be comfortable wearing something revealing in front of the stranger who was now her husband.

"Tum bathroom me change karlo, There's mirrors and a dresser for you there. Take a bath or a shower if you want," Rajveer suggested.

"Um... It might take some time..." Naina told him hesitantly.

"Koi baat nehi. I'll change and fix our room enough for us to sleep," Rajveer told her pushing her towards the bathroom. "There's towels in the small cupboard in the bathroom," he added before Naina closed the door behind her.

Rajveer went to take a shower in the guest room and changed into his pajamas before returning to his room. He then started removing the flower decorations carefully. He took one of the pillows to the couch in the seating area of the room. Then he got another blanket out of the cupboard and placed it on the couch. He switched on the TV and started watching the news. After one hour, Naina finally came out and Rajveer witnessed the bruised on her. She still black eye, a split lip and a bruised jaw.

He got up from the couch as he stared at her in shock. "Naina?"

"You said you knew?" Naina pointed out his unasked questioned.

"I saw the photos in the file, but seeing you during the wedding without any sign, it kind of escaped my mind. Baitho, main first aid kit lata hu. You need to ice those bruises," he told her before rushing towards the bathroom. 

Naina sat of the foot bench as Rajveer came back with first aid kit. He handed her a ice pack and told her to place it on her jaw. He took out an antiseptic cream and started placing under her eye and her split lip. He had to work really hard to control his facial expressions so that Naina wouldn't be able to tell how angry her bruises had made him.

"You're NEVER going back to those people," he blurted out suddenly. "They are also NOT allowed anywhere near you. I'm taking you tomorrow to apply for a restriction order against them," he told her seriously. "If mom hadn't already done it," he added as an after thought.