14

Next morning around 9 am, Rajveer sat beside his sleeping wife. Due to jetlag they had overslept, but he was happy that Naina relaxed enough to allow herself the time to sleep. Otherwise, she would've woken up at the crack on dawn. Smiling, he called out, "Naina! Naina?"

Instead of waking up, Naina just buried herself under the blanket. Amused by her antics, he called out again, "Naina!"

"Shh..." Naina shushed him from under the blanket.

"Wake up, Naina!" Rajveer sang, pressing a kiss to the back of her head after he pulled the blanket down.

"No, no, no," she protested into her pillow, reaching down to pull the covers over her head again. "We're not awake. If we're awake then that means it's morning already," she told him in a crying tone.

Rajveer chuckled. "It's 9 am. I'll give you another hour. Then you have to wake up, okay? Ragini aur Radhika tumhe reception ke shopping ke liye leke jane wale hai. Tumhari dawai ka bhi waqt hogaya hai. Breakfast karke medicine le lena. I'm going out to personally to invite my seniors to our reception," he told him.

Naina pulled the blanket from her face and blinked up at him. "Aap bahar jaa rahe ho?" she asked, looking lost.

"Oh, sweet girl..." he whispered, brushing her hair from her face, "I'll be back before you know it," he promised.

"Have a safe journey," she sighed, a small smile just barely curling the corners of her mouth, "I'll be waiting for you. Don't be gone too long. I'm not ready to be parted from you yet," she confessed softly.

"Bas do din aur. Uske baad we can stay indoors in our own home for three days straight," Rajveer smiled at her.

"That sounds good," Naina smiled up at him. "Even though I love our family.... I miss our alone time,"

Rajveer leaned down, dropping a kiss on her forehead and then on her cheeks. "See you later," and he left.

Feeling warm and fuzzy from Rajveer's affection, Naina squealed in her pillow like a teenager. After cuddling with her pillows for another few minutes, she sat up with a sigh. She took her time taking a bath. Selection a beautiful rose pink color chiffon saree, she sat on her dresser to select matching jewelry. Naina never thought that there would be a day when she would have so many clothes and jewelries that she would have to spend time selecting matching items to match each other. Smiling, she selected a simple but gorgeous diamond necklace set with matching pink bangles. She wore a matching ring and one of her mangalsutra that matched her saree. After filling her partition with sindoor and applying her makeup, she headed downstairs.

She found Ragini working on her laptop in the living room and Radhika running around the dining room table, chasing Aarush

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She found Ragini working on her laptop in the living room and Radhika running around the dining room table, chasing Aarush. Smiling, Naina caught a giggling Aarush in her arm and placed a kiss on her chubby cheek. 

"Good morning, handsome. Kyu mumma ko pareshan kar rahe ho aap?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Main neyi kalunga to kaun kalega?" Aarush replied cheekily. "Good morning, bali maa," he wrapped his arms around Naina's neck and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Tum Dena Mera Saath (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें