Epilogue

It was late at night when Rajveer's phone rang, indicating that he had received a voice massage in whatsapp. Sleepily, Rajveer picked up his phone and tapped on the play button to hear the massage.

"Congratulations, Veer! You've made your mother's and my day....again! We're so happy for you and Naina. I would've called earlier but I was busy trying to stop your mother, who is in the process of bankrupting us while she buys up every baby item ever made. My grandchildren are going to be the most unspoiled, spoiled children ever! Hahaha... I can't wait to be a grandpa again. Anyways, I'll call you in the morning. Goodnight." Reyansh's voice rang through the room.

Rajveer smiled hearing his father's voice massage. It seemed no matter how many times Naina and he had babies, their family was going to react with same excitement. He glanced at Naina, who was sleeping beside him. Smiling, he bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. The baby monitor on the bedside table made a noise. Rajveer instantly turned the sound low as he didn't want to disturb Naina's sleep. He got out of the bed and went to the smaller room opposite of the master bedroom. 

They had turned their former study into a beautiful nursery. The room was colored in a light cream color with big pale pink flower decors. The crib, changing table, dresser, and book shelf was made of wood but was colored white. A white recliner was placed in front of the crib. The window was decorated with light pink curtains.

He saw a sweet little girl babbling away in her crib

He saw a sweet little girl babbling away in her crib. Rajveer smiled before entering the room. "Hey, baby girl," he greeted softly.

Seeing her dad, the little girl smiled widely and started blabbing like she was telling him something exciting.

(Like this)

"Oh really? Is that what happened?" Rajveer said as he checked to see if the little one needed her diaper change or not. "Diaper to thik hai. Lagta hai apko bhuk lagi hai? Papa abhi apki bottle leke ayega. Just wait for a minute, okay, baby girl?" he said before taking the baby monitor and he headed downstairs. 

It took him only a few minutes to prepare the bottle for the baby. This little girl was Mishka... Mishka Singh Shikhawat. Rajveer and Naina's seven month old daughter. She was the light of Shikhawat family... The apple of their eyes. Aarush had turned really protective. Whenever he visited Mishka, he would carry his plastic sword around to protect Mishka from bad guys.