13

When Raina got out of their private plane, there was a massive limo waiting for them at the airport. Naina was confused by this long car and gave Rajveer a questioning look. Rajveer shrugged, equally confused. He approached the driver and chatted with him for a few minutes. Naina watched from afar and saw Rajveer pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Kya huya?" Naina asked when he came back.

"Mom ne apni bahu ki swagat ke liye ye limo bheja hai," Rajveer told her with a wry smile.

"Mom me? Par... main itni moti thori na hu ki itni bari gari bhej di?" Naina asked innocently.

Rajveer burst into laughter, unable to stop long enough to make Naina understand that his mother didn't send this car because she thought Naina was fat. Finally when he calmed down, he explained. "Mom chahte hai ki unki bahu ghar tak rest karte huye pouhche. Isiliye ye limo bhej diya. Over the top hai but bohot pyaar karte hai tumse,"

Naina had tears in her eyes but a happy smile on her lips. She didn't want expensive gifts or gestures, but the fact that her new family thought of her enough to give her these things or do these things for her made her feel really special. Rajveer smiled understanding her feelings. He handed their bags to the driver before opening the door for his wife. Naina stepped inside the limo and gasped. It had tons of space with seating for 7 people, a TV, and a bar. The leg space was amazing as well.

 The leg space was amazing as well

"WOW!" she breathed out.

"Yeah. I'm so jealous. Mere liye to kabhi ye royal treatment nehi aya," Rajveer huffed shaking his head.

"Sab mujhse jyada pyaar karte hai," Naina poked her tongue at him.

"I wish I could argue.... but it's true," he nodded in agreement. Naina giggled, settling in. 

Throughout their journey Raina chatted as both were too excited to nap. Three hours later, they reached the Shikhawat mansion. Naina, for the first time, saw how big and luxurious Shikhawat mansion was. She saw jaws dropped apart as their limo drew closer towards the main entrance of the mansion through the circular drive.

 She saw jaws dropped apart as their limo drew closer towards the main entrance of the mansion through the circular drive