10

The housekeeper was waiting for them. She ran out of the house to meet them at the wooden port. She was an older woman in her 50's and was wearing a flowy colorful midi skirt with a white t-shirt. "Welcome! Hello, I'm Maria. I'll be your housekeeper for the duration. My husband, Mujan, and I stay in the smaller island in the back. If you guys need anything, anytime, just call us," she greeted them kindly.

"Hello, Maria. I'm Rajveer and this beautiful lady is my wife, Naina. Thank you so much for your services," Rajveer told her kindly.

"It's a pleasure to have you here. OH MY! What a beautiful bride you have!" Maria smiled before pulling Naina in a warm hug.

"Thank you," Naina replied, blushing.

"Come in! Come in! Let's not stand in the sun any longer!" Maria ushered them inside the beautiful house. 

Maria started giving Raina the house tour first. The house had an open concept and had a rustic theme throughout. The living room opened up to the deck and had a majestic view of the ocean. The deck had a beautiful sitting area and a comfy swing. The dining area was shaded place to enjoy without worrying about the sun. The kitchen was opposite side from the living room and was fully equipped for comfort. The bathroom had two sinks, shower stall, tons of mirrors, and a bathtub with a lovely view of the ocean. The bed room was huge. It had a king size bed, fire place, wooden beam on the roof, a chandelier, floor to ceiling window with the ocean view, a lounge chair, and a huge TV. 

(Living room)

(Living room)

(The deck)