9

Desclaimer: Raina's honeymoon was inspired by Isle Esme from Twilight.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next day, Naina was ordered to rest the whole day as she had back to back hectic days and was more to come in the upcoming days. Rakshit and their friends (Aalekh, Pooja, Ali, Huda, and Yudi) spent the whole day watching movies with Naina as Rajveer had to prepare and shop for their honeymoon.

The next day around 11 am Raina took leave from the Shikhawat family and headed for the airport. Naina wore an off-shoulder pink crop top with a pair of low raise white slim-fit jeans with nude pumps. Rajveer was dressed in pair of jeans with a white undershirt and a blue half sleeve shirt over the t-shirt.

Rajveer hadn't told Naina where they were going for their honeymoon, only that it was out of country and she would need her passport

Rajveer hadn't told Naina where they were going for their honeymoon, only that it was out of country and she would need her passport. (Author note: Don't ask where she got the passport so fast. Just assume she had it.)

"Rajveer, hum kaha ja rahe hai?" Naina asked for the thousandth time.

"Mom ka ek business partner hai jo Shikhawat Empire ka US branch ka head hai. He owns a private island off the coast of South Atlantic Ocean. Hum waha jaa rahe hai. He offered his island for one week as our wedding gift," he finally shared.

"Private island? Matlab waha humare alawa aur koi nehi hoga?" Naina asked in wonder.

"Waha do servant hoga jo har ek din baad ayega to clean up the house. They stays at a smaller island closer to the bigger one that we would be staying in. Humara apna boat bhi hoga so that we could reach the mainland if we want or need to," Rajveer explained.

"Waha ghar bhi banwaya hai unhone?" Naina asked innocently.

"Haa. Picture dekha hai maine. It's beautiful... I really loved it... Hope you'll like it too," Rajveer added nervously.

"It's on an island. I already love it," Naina told him grinning excitedly. "Wait a minute... hum waha pauhchenge kaise?"

"We will be landing in Brazil tomorrow morning. From there we will be taking the boat to the island. It takes two hours to reach there I guess. Mr. Jackson assured me that the housekeeper would be there to make us lunch. After cooking us dinner, the housekeeper and her husband would leave and then return a day later," Rajveer told her the plan.

"24 hours in a plane?! Meri to soch ke hi kamar dard kar raha hai," Naina told him worriedly.

"I got a solution for that... and it's a surprise!" he winked.

"Bataiye na kya solution hai?"

"Surprise hai. Boarding ke waqt dekh lena," Rajveer told her smugly.

"Fine!" Naina pouted, folding her arms over her chest. Rajveer smiled seeing her sulking.

/