8

Naina nodded her head and took his hand. "Please don't be sad for what happened to me. Ye saab mere kismat me likkha tha shayed," she shrugged.

"Kismat ki nehi... unn ghatiya logo ki kiya karaya hai ye saab. I promise you, Naina. I won't let them harm you EVER again!" he vowed.

Naina smiled at him. She realized that her husband even though was a rough & tough army major, was a very kind hearted, caring, and protective person. "Breakfast ke liye chale? Sab humara intezar kar rahe honge," she suggested.

Yeah," still holding her hand, they walked out of the kitchen.

Everyone was waiting for them in the dining table. Rajveer led her to the seat beside him and pulled her chair for her. Blushing, Naina sat down before Rajveer took the seat beside her.

The servants started serving everyone. Taking bites form the parathas, everyone moaned in pleasure. "Naina beta, this is delicious!" Reyansh said between shoving paratha in his mouth.

"Humari beti ke haato me to jadu hai," Rajnandini beamed proudly at Naina.

"Sach me, bhabhi. This is amazing! Khana bohot tasty hai," Ragini praised. Naveen and Aarush nodded in agreement as they continued eating.

"Naina, mujhe bhi itna achchha khana banana sikhana please," Radhika begged.

"Main to pehle se hi janta tha ki Naina itna bariya khana banati hai," Rakshit stated smugly as he enjoyed his breakfast. 

"Naina khana hi banati rahegi aur sab ko khana banna sikhate rahegi to classes kab attend karegi?" Rajveer asked his family, amused by their reaction. "Naina, khana achchha bana hai. Thank you for making them," he told her with a sweet smile, "Par inn sab ke chakkar me agar tumhari parayi me koi bhi risk ayi then I won't be pleased, " he added giving her a mocking stern look.

"Rajveer sahi keh raha hai, Naina. Iss ghar me aur tumhare ghar me bhi servants hai. Tum abhi apne studies me concentrate karo. Main chahti hu ki tum Shikhawat empire join karo apni studies complete karke," Rajnandini told her.

"Ha, Bhabhi. Bohot maza ayega. Aap, Rakshit, aur main saath office jaya karenge," Ragini told her excitedly.

Naina had tears in her eyes. She always wanted to study more, but ever since her parents' death, no one supported her dreams. She was forced to do house works. Now that she had a new family and their unending support, Naina was overwhelmed. So, instead of saying anything, she nodded tearfully at them and had a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Alright. Humari bachchi ne pehli rasoi ki rasam ko successfully complete kiya hai. Ab gifts ki bari," Reyansh exclaimed excitedly. He had bought lots of things for Naina and was super excited to give them to her. "Naina beta, yaha ao ek minute," he requested.

Naina went to him and he handed her seven jewelry boxes containing gold necklace sets. Naina gave him a panicked look instead of taking them. "Papa, itne sare?' she questioned with wide eyes.

"Wo kya hai na main lene to gaya the ek...par mujhe ye sab pasand aagaye to main sab le aya," Reyansh explained with a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, papa," Naina said taking his blessing.