16

The next morning, Naina was woken up by kisses on her cheeks and a familiar voice calling her. She opened her eyes to find her hot as fuck husband hovering over her in only a pair of lounge pants. Her cheeks heated instantly finding him so close to her.

"I know I look nice in this position, but it wasn't intentional. I was trying to take my phone and fell on you," Rajveer confessed with a sheepish smile.

"And the kisses must have fallen accidently too?" Naina teased.

"No... those were intentional," Rajveer replied, unashamed. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks again. "Good morning,"

"Good morning," Naina greeted, blushing harder.

"Can I... try something... husbandly?" Rajveer asked hesitantly.

"Like what?" Naina asked.

"I want to kiss you," he answered.

"You just showered me with kisses," she pointed out.

"On your lips," he told her.

"Okay.. I won't mind," Naina told him blushing harder, "But can I brush my teeth first?" she gave him a distressed look.

Laughing, Rajveer moved away and sat on the bed and she scrambled out of it and made a beeline for the bathroom. She was excited to get her first kiss. Feeling giddy, she hurriedly brushed her teeth and ran back. Rajveer took her hand and made her sit on his lap.

 Rajveer took her hand and made her sit on his lap

(Like this)

Wrapping his arms around her securely, he held her close. "I find you getting more and more beautiful each time I see you," he told her with a smile.

Naina smiled shyly. "And I find you to be the most handsome man each time I see you,"

"Now, may I kiss my bride?" he asked. Biting down on her lower lips, she nodded.

Leaning forwards, he placed his lips on hers softly. He didn't expect her lips to be so softs. He kissed her softly and chastely. Naina shivered, feeling his lips for the first time on her lips. Rajveer took his time before he slowly sucked on her lower lips. Holding onto her face, he deepened the kiss. Finally, they pulled back and both had shy smiles on their faces.

Naina took a shower and went to the walk-in closet. She found Rajveer combing his hair, still not dressed fully. "I know I said you're handsome but that doesn't mean ke aap t-shirt pehen na hi band kar denge," she teased.

Rajveer laughed. "Kyuke aaj sham ko reception hai, hum sab aj lounging clothing me honge until it's time to get ready for the party," he answered.

"That sounds relaxing," Naina smiled before she also started taking out her lounging clothes. She went back to the bathroom and changed into a pair of beige lounge pants with a deep neck sleeveless crop top with matching woolen robe. She went back to the walk-in closet. She pulled her hair up in a messy bun and then handed her still bare chested husband a t-shirt with a smile. Smirking, Rajveer pulled on his t-shirt before they went downstairs.