22

That evening, Naina was fixing the pleats of her dupatta when Rajveer came out of the washroom where he had gone to change. He smiled when their eyes met in the mirror. Rajveer stepped up to her and covered Naina's head with her dupatta like a bride. Naina was wearing a beautiful heavy red designer lehenga that Rajnandini had given her and the diamond ornaments that Rajveer gifted her. She used nude tones from her makeup. She made a sophisticated hair bun and put gajra around it. Rajveer wore matching red sherwani that his mom had ordered for him.

 Rajveer wore matching red sherwani that his mom had ordered for him

(Raina's karvachauth outfit)

Rajveer bent down and selected a diamond mangalsutra from Naina's jewelry drawer and tied it around Naina's neck with a smile. Grinning, Naina filled her partition with sindoor. "I'm done. Ab terrace par chale? Sab wait kar rahe honge,"

"Haa, chalo... waise ek baat kahu?"

"Ha boliye na,"

"aaj tum bilkul ek dulhan jaisi dikh rahi ho. Please don't take it off yourself tonight. Aaj main khud apne haato se ye utarna chahta hu... jaise suhagrat ke time karte hai," Rajveer expressed his desire.

Naina blushed before hiding herself in his chest making him hug her tightly. After calming down, they headed upstairs where Ragini and Rakshit were waiting for them with Naveen and Aarush. Naveen and Aarush were wearing matching brown sherwani with gold work. Seeing Naina, Aarushi ran to his bari maa. 

Smiling, Naina handed Rajveer her pooja's thaali and picked Aarush in her arms. "Mera shona bachcha aaj to bohot handsome lag raha hai," she said before placing a black tika behind his ear and said, "Apko kisi ke nazar na lage,"

Aarush giggled. "Tank u, bali maa. Aap bilkul ek faily tail queen lag lahi ho," he said placing a kiss on Naina's cheek.

"Thank you, bachcha," Naina replied placing a kiss on his cheek, making him giggle again.

(Radhika, Naveen, and Aarush's outfits)

"Badi maa ka ladla, apni maa ki bhi thori tarif karde," Radhika said teasing her son. She was wearing a gorgeous orange color designer lehenga with heavy gold jewelries.