12

Next morning, Raina woke up early. Rajveer went to make breakfast for them while Naina started packing an overnight bag for them. Last night, Rajveer had booked a hotel room at the mainland for them. They were planning on shopping for the family to take back gifts for them. Rajveer wanted them to go on a dinner date before going to a club on a night out. Since they would be out late, Rajveer suggested that they stay at the mainland and return the next day. Naina agreed happily as they would get to do some sight seeing this way.

They had their breakfast and headed out. Naina wore an off-shoulder purple romper dress with black block heels. Rajveer wore a dark blue Henley's t-shirt with orange pants.

 Rajveer wore a dark blue Henley's t-shirt with orange pants

Rajveer helped Naina onto the boat before handing Mujan their carry-on bags

Rajveer helped Naina onto the boat before handing Mujan their carry-on bags. "Sab le liya thik se?" he asked kindly.

"Haa," Naina nodded with a shy smile.

"By the way, biwiji, aaj to mujhe bohot logo ki pitai karni paregi," Rajveer sighed, faking a stressed look.

"Kyu?"

"Arre tum itni khubsurat jo dikh rahi ho to mujhe to sab ki pitai karni parega na agar unhone tumhe mujhse chhinne ki koshish ki to," he flirted with a wink.

His comment made her blush hard. "Rajveer, aap bhi na!" she turned away to hide her red face making Rajveer grin.

They settled down at the back of the boat and watched the vast ocean as they remembered their snorkeling experience. "Rajveer, wapas jane se pehle... can we go snorkeling again?" Naina asked, hopefully.

"Of course. I would love that," Rajveer replied with a smile.

Naina beamed at him. "Thank you! I just couldn't get enough of this lovely ocean." she told him, jumping up-downing excitedly on the seat. 

Seeing his excitement, Rajveer pulled her close and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Aisehi has te raho. Bohot achchhi lagti ho," he told her honestly. Naina smiled shyly at him before hiding her face in his chest. Rajveer smiled at her antics and wrapped his arms around her.

/

/

They spent hours shopping for their family but when it was time for Naina to buy something, she refused. She insisted that she didn't need anything. But she didn't know how stubborn her husband could be. So, Rajveer took it as a challenge. He vowed to spend huge amount of money on her. He started small. He tugged Naina's hand and pulled her towards a boutique. "Naina, dekho wo blue dress!" he said pointing at the dress through the door of the boutique.