15

Raina's outfits are up if anyone wants a reminder.

/

/

/

Rajveer opened the passenger door of his Army green Jeep wrangler. This jeep had been a gift from his parents. They even got it armored and fitted with bulletproof glass. Rajveer knew as long as he was inside of this jeep, no bullet could touch him. His parents, specially his mother, had made sure of that. This armored jeep wrangler was the perfect combination of undeniable safety and rugged off-road capability. On top of that, this Jeep was Rajveer's dream car.

He gave his jeep a proud smile before remembering his newly wedded wife and helping her out with a sheepish look when she raised her eyebrow at him

He gave his jeep a proud smile before remembering his newly wedded wife and helping her out with a sheepish look when she raised her eyebrow at him. Naina had noticed him admiring his jeep instead of opening the car.

"Boys and their toys," she teased.

Rajveer blushed, "It was a birthday gift from mom and dad... and mom. It's armored and fitted with bulletproof glass," he told her with a shrug.

"I'm glad it's safe for you. You have a dangerous job. Anything that lessens that danger is a plus point to me," Naina told him, worriedly.

Rajveer smiled warmly. "I'm glad," he caressed her cheek lovingly. "Hume andar jana chahiye," he told her, smiling.

Rajveer opened the iron gate and they entered the boundry of the house. Instantly, Naina was in love. The house was not gigantic like the Shikhawat Mansion. In fact, it was a middle side house, perfect for a small family of four. Naina couldn't wait to see the interior. Rajveer rung the bell and waited. An older woman in her 50's opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Malkin," the woman greeted happily.

"Namaste, Lata masi. Kaisi hai aap?" Rajveer asked, "Ye Naina hai... my wife," he introduced before bending to take her blessing.

Shyly, Naina bent down with him and they took her blessing. "Namaste, Lata masi... aur please, mujhe 'Naina' kehkar hi bulaiye. Main apki beti jaisi hu," she told her.

"Aap se milke bohot achcha laga, beta," Lata masi told her lovingly. "Ab dono bachche achche se khare hojaiye. Mujhe aarti utarna hai," she told them sternly.

Lata masi took their aarti and then placed a rice filled container in front of Naina. She didn't have to tell Naina anything as she had just completed these rituals last week. Naina pushed down the rice container with a soft, happy smile. Then, she stepped on the alta filled thaali that Rajveer had placed in front of her and stepped inside.