21

A few weeks after their return from Alaska, Rajnandini threw a party for Naina's birthday. She ordered Rajveer and Naina that they would have to stay at the mansion that week as Naina's birthday and Karvachauth was only 4 days apart. The day started with Rajveer giving Naina her first gift. It was a pink sleeveless three piece selwar kameez suit. With a happy and teary smile, Naina showered and changed into her new clothes. She paired a nude pair of high heels with her outfit and a simple pendent style mangalsutra.

Raina headed downstairs and had their breakfast with the family before everyone gathered in the living room to give Naina her birthday gifts

Raina headed downstairs and had their breakfast with the family before everyone gathered in the living room to give Naina her birthday gifts. "My tuln fast!" Aarush, Rajveer's nephew announced as soon as everyone sat down.

"Of course, Aarush. Apki gift hi mujhe pehle chahiye," Naina told him affectionately. Beaming at his bari maa, Aarushi handed her a square box. Naina opened the gift and smiled widely at the little boy. It was a chocolate box. 

"I love it

"I love it. Thank you Aarush. Ab main akele itna sara chocolate to nehi kha paungi. Kya aap mere madaat karenge inhe khane me?" she asked.

"No poblem, bali maa," Aarushi jumped in Naina's arms and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Since hum chhote se bare pe jaa rahe hai, It's my turn," Rakshit announced with a grin. Everyone gave his retreating figure a confused look as he suddenly ran to his room.

"Did he just run away from giving me my gift?" Naina asked jokingly making everyone laugh. 

"Naina ki bachchi, main itna bura nehi hu!" Rakshit protested from the straicase, "aur since isbar tu sirf meri best friend nehi balki bhabhi bhi hai, to tere liye main bohot bara gift leke aya hu. Ye le... Happy birthday," he added before dumping a huge gift wrapped pile on Naina.

Naina squealed in surprise and laughed. Even though the gift was huge, it was really soft even with the wrapping paper. "Did you bring me pillows for my birthday?" she teased.

"Maybe," Rakshit smirked.

Naina opened her gift and gasped in surprised. "Awww... Rakshit! It's so cuddly! Thank you! I love it!" she beamed at Rakshit. It was a large brown color teddy bear. It was bigger than Naina herself.