Chapter 11

Night has already fallen and the way Jungkook looked as if he was drunk was making me worry. I had thought about it the whole evening and I decided to meet Namjoon. Taking this decision means I have to say everything which happened between me and Jungkook; just thinking about it makes me blush.

I decided to go down with the same tee and denim trouser which I had on this morning. The only problem is: I have no idea where Namjoon will be at this time. It's fine, I'll ask directions from the first person I meet. Rushing down the stairs, the only person around was Jimin, who was scrolling through his phone.

 Rushing down the stairs, the only person around was Jimin, who was scrolling through his phone

"Jimin?" I call out and in an instant his heads snaps towards me.

"Yes, Princess?" He answered, smiling sweetly.

"Ew, don't call me Princess." I scold him, making a disgusted look on my face.

"You've only just fueled it, Princess." Jimin says, mockingly.

"Whatever, do you have any idea where Namjoon might be right now?" I question him.

"Actually, I don't know; but I think he might be in the Library or in his room." He states.

"Can you also lend me the directions to the Library and his room? You see, I'm still not used this huge mansion..." I requested, grinning sheepishly. Ugh, I remember when I had done exploring and ended up lost. That is a situation I never want to be in again.

"Sure, the Library is two doors next to your room and Namjoon's room is to the left of the Library." He explains, pointing his fingers towards the directions, while he was narrating.

"Thanks." I was just about to turn and leave when Jimin asks a sudden question.

"Y/N, what's wrong with Jungkook? He asks out of the blue.

"What makes you say so?" I question him back, pretending not to know.

 He's acting as if he was drunk...That's odd 'cause normally alcohol doesn't affect us vampires at all..." He explains.

"And why are you telling me this?" 

"Y/N, don't pretend as if you don't know what happened; I know he drank you're blood." He voices out, all knowingly.

"Please, Jimin, don't tell the others, please?" I put my hands together, begging him.

"Fine, but you know the others are gonna find out one way or another." He agrees.

I breathe out a sigh of relief. The last thing I want is all of them knowing about this and taking turns I draining my blood.

"...but..." He started. I looked at him, shocked, waiting for him to continue.

"But what?" I ask him, afraid what will happen when he finishes his sentence.

"You'll have to let me taste some of your blood, only if you say yes will keep my promise to not tell the others." He answers with a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh Shit, how can I stay away from them when things like this keep happening? I curse inside my head and fake smile at Jimin, nodding my head, indicating that I accepted his proposal. I'm gonna regret this...

He smiles and nods his head. "Meet me whenever you can, I'll be here or in my room." He gave me a grin and a wink for a good measure. I just stood there dumbfounded watching him walk away. And, yeah, if you are wondering why he didn't give me directions to his room; its because I already know where his room is. One day, I happen to be passing by and collided with Jimin; he said he was just coming out from his room, so from that day I know where his room is. That day was literally yesterday.

Snapping out of cloud of thoughts, I rush to Namjoon's room first to see if he was there, but unfortunately, he was not. I went to the library, I spot Namjoon sitting on one of the chairs, deeply immersed in book he was reading.

I hesitantly take quiet steps towards him. Noticing someone was approaching him, he looks up and sees him. I stop in my tracks and give an awkward smile. He smiles back showing his dimples, whilst he puts his book down.

"Yes, Y/N, could I ask you why you have come to see me all of a sudden?" Namjoon asks politely.

"I have to ask you something, but before that can I ask you whether Jungkook came to visit earlier today?" I ask him.

"On the topic of Jungkook, I haven't seen him today at all. Come, sit down, let us talk about your problem." He invites me to have a seat next to him which I gladly accept.

"So, what is it that you want talk about?" Namjoon questioned with a concerned look on his face.

I stare into his brown eyes, as I fidget around on my chair nervously. "Namjoon, its about Jungkook. He-he drank my blood...and he was feeling all drowsy afterwards..." I spill everything out, waiting for his reaction. Instead he just stares at me, appearing to be thinking very hard about something. That very lack of speech makes me believe it's something bad...or worse.

"Namjoon...?" I call him because he seems to be zoning out. Finally, coming to his senses, he looks at me.

"Y/N, you're saying he was drowsy like he was...drunk...?"

"Yes, I think I saw it that way; why, is something wrong?" I question him afraid something bad will happen to Jungkook if he drank my blood.

His serious face suddenly burst out with laughter. I stare at him as if he has lost his mind. "Why, why, why are you laughing?" I ask him. For some reason, I feel stupid.

Calming down after his sudden outburst of laughter, he wipes away his tears of joy and faces me. "Y/N, Y/N, haven't I told you that your blood is special?" I nod at his question. "So, it affects us differently, rather when we drink normal blood." I blink multiple times because of confusion.

"Huh? I didn't get you at all."

"Simply putting it, your blood is like alcohol to us." He states nonchalantly. I gasp, trying to process all the information he has provided me with.

"Wait, so that means when you guys drink my blood, you'll become drunk? And that too for pleasure?" I ask him to make sure I've got it right.

"Exactly, so whenever we feel like having a shot, we could have an endless supply." He replies, giving me a smirk.

Ignoring his smirk, I ask him another question out of curiosity. "Am I the only one with this blood type?"

Just with that question, his smirk was wiped right off his face replacing with a frown.

"That question will be answered another day, Y/N. You can head over to your room and have some rest. Don't you worry about Jungkook, he'll be just fine after he takes some rest." He assures me with a smile and resumed reading his book.

Standing up, I straddle out the library feeling lifeless already. After coming back downstairs did I remember Jimin's little request he made. Feeling lazy as ever, I go over to Jimin's to finding him waiting for me.

Here you go! The longest chapter I have ever written.

I wanted to surprise you'll with a year end chapter, so there you go!!!

Happy New Year to all my dear readers, Let's hope for a better future in the coming year. Let's hope for all the misery to be over and to have good times with everyone. Say bye to COVID-19! Everything will be back to normal before we know it. Stay happy and keep rooting for BTS, ARMY's!!! I love you. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

"It ain't the end of the world, the present it shine like the pearl..."

-BTS Stay

"LIFE GOES ON, LET'S LIVE ON..."

-BTS

Gosh, I'm writing this heartfelt message while listening to Mikrokosmos and I can't stop crying...