🦓20

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Taehyung looked at the letter shaking.
Jungkook pulled him on his lap and hugged him tightly, trying to stop Taehyung from shaking.

"K-kookie, who could it b-be?" Taehyung asked resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"I-I think I know. It might be the omega that killed my dad. She came back." Jungkook answered weakly.

"Wh-why?" Taehyung asked.

"I wish I knew my love. But she is so cruel and so unexpected, she has no bounders." Jungkook took a breath, inhaling Taehyung's scent.

"Kook, I am scared. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want this pack to suffer...
If I am causing any trouble by being here , I will g-" Taehyung was cut by Jungkook's lips on his.

"You will not blame yourself for my past, understood?" Taehyung nodded.

"How can we protect the pack?" Taehyung asked while both of them still hugging each other.

"We will put guarded all over the pack territory. We will train more wolves to become soldiers." Jungkook kept on explaining Taehyung how he will protect his pack.

"Jungkook, I still have a bad feeling about this. We can't predict her steps, it can happen every moment." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, his eyes show how scared he is.
Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung's lips, holding him tightly.

Taehyung put his arms on Jungkook's chest and deepen the kiss.

"Tae, I will protect you from any harm.
If someone want to hurt you he will have to loose against me, and trust me I won't let that happened my love."
Taehyung sobbed light, he put his head in the crock of Jungkook's neck.
Jungkook was calming him down while rubbing his back.

"Why? After everything seemed to be okay... I hate it!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest lightly.

"Nothing will happen to us, I promise you!" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead and smiled at him.