🦞4

Jungkook p

Jungkook p.o.v

As I finished my dinner I got up to look for this omega.
I walked to the basement and asked the guards where he is.

"We tried to stop Jin but he took Taehyung to the main guest room."
My blood boiled, so not just that he is not in the basement, someone is taking care of him.

I immediately went to the guest room, I was so damn angry.
I slowly and quality entered to the bedroom.

There I saw Jin feeding Taehyung with soup while Hoseok is talking to Taehyung about life.
He is supposed to clean the house and follow my orders, not lying down doing nothing.

I came into the room, I was so angry at my hyungs. Why are they talking care on an omega? especially a male one.

"What is going on here?"
Jin and Hoseok immediately looked at me horrified by my anger.
While Taehyung immediately whimpered from my alpha voice.

Taehyung p.o.v

"What is going on here?"
Oh no, Jungkook is here. I am so dead, what is he going to do?

Jin placed down the bowl of the hot soup and walked towards Jungkook.
"Kook, Taehyung is very sick. Jisoo checked him up and told me his body is very weak. I am taking care of h-"

"Jin, I don't want you near him anymore,
I will not repeat myself anymore.
Don't mess with me and follow my orders, now go out!"
Jin looked at me with sad eyes before going out.

"Jungkook I know you are ma-"
Jungkook looked at Hoseok with his scary eyes, he got the massage and walked out as well.

"So now it's me and you ha?"
He asked me.

"So, did you enjoy doing nothing omega."
He walked closer to me and set on the edge of the bed. He smiled at me and took the soup bowl in his hands.

Is he going to feed me? Why would he do it for me? I thought he hates me.
Before I could smile back he spilled the very hot soup all over my body.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
I shouted, it burns so bad. I tried to get up from the bed but my legs are too weak.

He grabbed my arm and threw me out of the bed. I fell down and burst in small cries. He kicked me in my stomach and grabbed my jaw, making me face him.

"This is for not following my rules.
I don't care if you are hurt, as long as you are here you will do whatever I want.
Now go back to the basement and don't get out of there unless I tell you otherwise."
He warned me and let go of my jaw.
I tried to het up but I physically couldn't.

Instead he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the basement.
It hurts like hell, but no one cares.
"L-let g-go! It-it hu-hurts!"
He threw my body harshly in the wall and slapped my cheek.