🐑33

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!" Jin shouted, running all the way towards Taekook's room.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, smiling softly. Both of them knew why Jin was screaming, they were already prepared.

"Jin! Calm the duck down dude!
It's not the right time to frick out!" Jimin tried to calm Jin down. But, he knew that all his efforts will go to waste.

"Jimin, let me enter the bedroom before I will break those doors down." Jin said in a very serious voice.

Jimin knew that there is no use fighting Jin, so he just moved aside and let Jin come into Taekook's bedroom.

"Jeon Jungkook and Taehyung, when did you think you would tell me that Taehyung is pregnant? Ha? I was supposed to be the first one to know!" Jin came into the room like a hurricane storm.

"Namjoon!!!! My camera, right now!" Jin shouted.

"Jin, if you don't calm down I will cut you tongue!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist firmly, using his alpha voice.

"Aish, whatever... Don't forget you are talking to me Jungkook, so don't threaten me." Jin sassed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and then payed attention to the omega in his arms.
He smiled softly at his mate who was currently poking his belly.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung looked up, surprised by Jungkook's sudden voice.
"Hehe, I am just playing with my tummy." Taehyung looked at his mate with soft eyes.

"God, you are so cute." Jungkook said and kissed his husband's lips.

"Awwww, this  looks adorable on the camera. Now Jungkook, go down on your knees and kiss Taehyung's stomach." Jin said while making sure the three cameras are working.

Namjoon stood in an uncomfortable position, just so the lighting will look good. He didn't want to fight with Jin because he knew the series is very important for him.

"Okay, we did great! Good job everyone!
Let me tidy everything in here and I will be back." Jin said before exiting the bedroom.

About 10 minutes later, Taekook's bedroom was filled with people.
All the hyungs were sitting next to the happy couple.

"I am so w for you guys, you deserve being happy after everything you went through." Jimin said holding Taehyung's hip.

"Yes! Finally some peace in this pack." Jin breathed out.

"I will teach the pup how to be a good person, smile to everyone and that Sprite is the best drink!" Hoseok announced.
Everyone laughed at his statement, knowing that Hoseok will actually do that.