🕷️16

Jungkook p

Jungkook p.o.v

In about an hour we are supposed to arrive our our destination.
Taehyung fell asleep in the middle of the ride, he is mentally exhausted.
He went through way too much since he started to love in our pack.

Because of that I decided to take him with me on a small vacation.
I want to make him smile and gain his trust back.

We finally arrived to our decision, I never took another person to here, Taehyung is the first one.

I got out of the car and went to the passenger side, where Taehyung was soundly asleep.

"Tae~ wake up!" I whispered.

"Mhmmh..." He mumbled something, still not walking up.

"Munchkins, we are here. If you will not wake up I will take you back to the pack house." I looked at him crossing my arms.

As he heard it he opened his eyes and set up, looking very serious.
Than he turned his head to face me, pout forming on his lips.

"No~ koo! I want to see where you brought me." He looked at me with shiny puppy eyes.

"So come on, let's go!" I started to go into the woods leaving Taehyung behind.
As I thought I lost him I felt a small hand holding mine.

I looked down and saw Taehyung's hand holding mine.
"Don't just go like that! I can get lost in here!" He said.

"Ohhh~ I am sorry munch, I will never let you out of my sight!" I put my arm around his shoulder while he put his hand around my waist.

"You better!" He said and we both chuckled.

We walked for about 15 minutes. Suddenly Taehyung stopped and looked at me.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" I asked him.

"I am tired and sleepy. I can't walk anymore!" He fake cried.

"What about a piggy ba-"
Before I could finish I felt a weight lands on my back.

"Yay!!! I love piggy backs. Come on! I can't wait to find ot where you are taking me!" I smiled at him, offf he looks so cute.

"Okay! Hold on tight!" He wrapped his arms around my neck while I held his hips.

We walked through the forest for 5 more minutes and finally reached our destination.
"Munchkins we are here." I put him down on the ground and held his waist.

"Wow~ kook that's so pretty in here!" He said with wide eyes opened.