🐣34

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

"Jungkook!!! I am hungwyyyy~"

"Kookie, come cuddle with me pwease!"

"Jungkookie, tell Jin that I want some chicken noodle soup ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Kookie, can you rub my back until I fall asleep."

"I hate you kookie!!!" Taehyung yelled.

"What did I do now?!" The poor alpha was so exhausted, but he will do everything for his omega.

"You ate my strawberry cake, you beast!" Taehyung sobbed.

"I am sorry baby, I will buy you a new one later." Jungkook hugged his pregnant husband.

"Koo, am I annoying you?" Taehyung looked down, upset.

"Of course not! Everything is all right bun." Well, Jungkook wasn't exactly lying.
Of course it was hard to deal with Taehyung's mood swings and hormones, but he still enjoyed taking care of his precious mate.

"Okay, but if I annoy you please make sure to tell me." Taehyung hugged his alpha.

"Okay love." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's cheek.

This is basically how the last four months have passed. All the hyungs dealing with a hormonal Taehyung, who only wanted to eat, sleep, cuddle and repeat.

Right now the married couple is in the hospital. Today is a very important day. Today, they will reveal how many pups Taehyung is carrying and their genders.

Taehyung is currently laying on the hospital bed, with a worried yet excited Jungkook by his side.

"So, now we will be able to see how many babies you are carrying." Said Lisa, the main doctor of the department Taehyung will give birth later on.
(Lisa is such a queen, I can't-😭💕)

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly, while taking a deep breath.
Jungkook couldn't wait any longer, like, come on, he was waiting for the past four months.

"Okay, can you see this little white greyish dot? This is the baby! Congratulations! He looks pretty good on the screen." Lisa smiled.

"Kookie look! It's our baby!!!" Taehyung yelled happily.

"Yes! I can see him or her!" Jungkook looked at the screen with heart eyes.