🦙25

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

I closed my eyes, taking my last breath before being stubbed to death.
"Goodbye Taehyung!" The omega says.

"NOOOOO!!! TAE!!!" Jungkook screamed in top of his lungs.
I felt like my scratch is very open, I am lossing a lot of blood.

Before she could stab me someone shot a bullet into her heart.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!" She screamed before falling down on the ground. Blood coming out of her.

"Taehyung!!!" I looked behind and saw Namjoon with a gun in his hands.
I-I am alive!!! Omg!!! I am not dead!!!

I quickly looked at Jungkook who was trying to untie himself.
"Great job guys!" Yoongi smirked.

"We are all lucky that Namjoon didn't shoot Taehyung by an accident." Hoseok joked around.

"What a happy ending to my Taekook series." Jin held his camera.

"Jin, you seriously brought your camera all the way here?!" Jimin scold him.

"Well, you never know when those two will have a juicy moment." Jin smirked.

"Untie me already~" I begged with tears in my eyes.
I can't believe that after all I get to be in my lover's arms again.

Hoseok quickly untied me while Namjoon took care of Jungkook.
Me and Jungkook looked at each other, unable to stop our tears.

I got up and ran, like RAN into Jungkook's arms, who was sitting on the floor.
He opened his arms and I jumped into them giving him the tightest hug I could.

Both of us were crying, so happy that we all are okay. I set on his lap and he embraced me from my waist, it was such a magical moment.

"I-I love you Tae... So so so much. I am sorry for all the bad t-things I have done to you. I love you." He kissed my neck and I kept on hugging him.

"K-ko-kookie- aha" I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I just choked on my own sobs.

"Cry as much as you want love, let it all out. Once we are out of here we will take care of your wound. You were so strong, the strongest wolf I have ever seen."
He calmed me down, kissing my cheek.

"I missed you." I whispered, trying to control my sobs.

"Hehe, I missed you too my love. Now we don't need to be scared, we are the strongest pack. All the other packs are our allies, we can finally live peacefully." Jungkook said looking into my eyes, I gave him a small smile.