🐤38 ~final chapter~

Hey babies 💕
I know I took a long break, trust me I missed you a lot.

The thing is that I study around 12 full hours a day. My schedule is insane!

So now I am back with a new book coming out soon!!!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think of it.

No one's p.o.v

"Nghh ahhhh! This is so hard!!!" Taehyung screamed.
Baby number three was already washed, laying next to his sister.

The third baby is am omega, a submissive one. They are very rare, especially in males.
Now baby number four is already half
way out, ready to complete the family.

"Taehyung, one last push and she is out!" Lisa said. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly, crying out of joy.

"Ahhhhh!"

"She is out, baby number four is out!" As Lisa and Jisoo said that, Taehyung burst out in tears. Finally, all the pressure, pain and exhaustion came out of him.

Jungkook immediately hugged his small husband, trying to calm him down.
"Are you ready to hold the babies?" Rose asked. Recieving a yea from the couple.

Jungkook held the third baby, the small male omega and his alpha daughter.
Both of them had different appearance, even though they were supposed to be similar.

The male omega had light hair, almost like white, with big green eyes.
Their alpha daughter had dark black hair, like the night sky and blue eyes.

Taehyung, held their first alpha baby, that looked just like his dad.
The baby had dark brown hair and beautiful brown orbs.

And the last baby was another baby girl.
She is a dominate omega. This is so rare for a female to be dominate omega, but here she is. The omega has dark blonde hair with dark, almost black eye colour.

"Thank you love, thank you so much.
I love you and I want to apologize one more time for all th-" Taehyung shut his husband by kissing his lips.

"You don't have to apologize babe. All you have to do is to keep our family safe and love us all till our last day." Taehyung said.

"I promise!"
Jungkook said holding his omegas hand.

"The babies are all healthy, we are going to make a couple more check ups, but other than that everything looks good."
The doctor said.

"Wow, what a relief." Taehyung sighed and relaxed on the bed.

"I am so proud of you Tae." Jungkook laid down on the bed next to Taehyung, and pecked his forehead.