🐬12

Taehyung p.o.v

It's 8 o'clock in the morning, I can already smell Jin's cooking.
I walked down the stairs, as I thought Jin hyung was in the kitchen.

Surprisingly, he was not alone. Jungkook was standing next to him trying, key word: trying to help.

"No, no, no it's salt not sugar!!!"
Jin yelled.

I quickly rushed to the kitchen and stood behind a wall that covered me. Enjoying the drama.

"How am I supposed to figure out what is the salt and what is the sugar?!?!?"
Jungkook yelled back at Jin.

"Taste it you dumb ass!" Jin took the wooden spoon and hit Jungkook's head.

"Yaaaa!!! Why are you hitting me?!?"

"You deserve it!!! The pancakes will be salty, thanks to you!" Jin huffed angrily.

"If you are such an expert you could give me the salt! Now eat your salty pancakes!"
Jungkook stock out his tongue playfully, I swear he is such a kid.

"It was a bad idea kook, I am going to murder you!" With that Jin took a handful of  flour and started chasing Jungkook.

They ran around the house untill Jin caught him and threw the flour on his face.
Jungkook started to caught aggressively and Jin was laughing like a maniac.

At this point I couldn't hold it anymore and I started to laugh as well. Both of them looked at me with a glare, and I wiped my tears from laughing.

They looked at each other, smirking, evilish smile on their faces.
"Do you think what I think, Jungkookie?"
Jin looked at Jungkook and than at me.

"I think that yes!" Before I could understand what's going on I was chased by two crack heads around the house.

The chasing thingy didn't last long because Jungkook caught me. He put his arm around my waist and lift me up from the floor.

"Ahahahhaha!!!" I screamed trying to free myself out of his strong grip.

"Do you think you will enjoy the show without taking part of it?" Jin asked.

"No~ please let go..." I whined.

They took me to the kitchen, Jungkook still holding me tightly around my waist.
Jin took the whole flour and threw it on me.

"Nooooo!!!"
I screamed and basically choked on the flour.

They both laughed at me, and I couldn't help it and laughed with them.
Jungkook let go of me and I won't lie I wanted to be held in his arms more.