🐦13

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

It was evening time now, I am sitting on the sofa and watching some movies.
Jungkook went to a meeting with Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Jin.
So it's just me and Hoseok hyung in the main house of the pack.

I am in the middle of watching Ice Age but Hoseok entered the living room.
He set next to me and I turned to face him.

"H-how are you Babybear?"
Hoseok never stuttered, what happened to him?

"Hyungie? Are you okay?" I asked him softly.
Suddenly, he bursted in tears. I was shocked but immediately hugged him, trying to calm him down.

"Hoseokie, w-why are you crying? What's wrong?" After ten minutes he calmed down a bit and looked me in the eyes.

"Y-you promise to keep it a secret?"
I nodded my head and he sighed.

"So, you know I am getting a second chance from the moon god. I will have a mate soon."
He came closer to me, I answered with a small "yes".

"A-and, well, the thing is that I-I...
IhavefeelingstowardsYoongi."
He said quickly, I couldn't understand a word.

"You what?"

"I- I love Yoongi!" He said and looked away.

"We have been knew sis!" I answered, chuckling lightly.

"What?!?" Hoseok looked at me in a complete shock.

"Well, I can see that you like him. The way you look at him with heart eyes, the way you get mad when he is around Jimin, the way-"

"Okay, okay, I understand. Do you think other noticed as well?" I shrugged.

"I don't think, I just think I know you too well. Thought we know each other for not so long." He smiled and gave me a hug, of course I hugged back.

"Lately, I had a weird feeling towards him. My wolf is going crazy when I am near him!"
Hoseok said, kind of frustrated.

"I am pretty sure he is my mate, but I will know for sure only in a month!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh I understand. But I didn't get it, you love Yoongi right?" Hoseok nodded.

"Then, what is the problem of you being his mate? Why are you nervous about it?"
I asked him.

"I am scared that he will reject me, what if Jimin reject me as well. You know, if I am Yoongi's mate then I am Jimin's mate as well!"

"Hoseokie hyung, don't worry about it! They both love you, they will never reject you.
You will be happy!" I said happily, trying to cheer him up.