🦖7

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

I woke up in the hospital, with an angry Jin, upset J-hope and sad Jimin.
They told me what happened after I passed out.

"Are you feeling better taebear?"
Asked Jin softly. I nodded my head and gave him a weak smile.

"I am sorry Tae, it's all because of me..."
Jimin said looking down.

"No~ hyungie, why are you blaming yourself?" I asked in a cute voice, they all chuckled.

"But still, I could protect you from him!"

"Ohhhhh Jiminie, you are such a great person, you all are (yap:) even u, yes the one who is reading it right now...
YOU ARE SO DAMN GORGEOUS, LIKE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED THAT YOU ARE READING MY BOOK😻) "
I told my hyungs and they all smiled at me.

"Taehyung, the doctor told me that you can be released from the hospital."

"Okay, let's go back to the pack house then..."
I tried to get out from the bed, but fell down, luckily Jin caught me before I met the floor.

"Taehyung, let us carry you to the car, your legs are still weak..."
I nodded and J-hope decided to carry me to the car.

Once we got into the car, I immediately fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder.
I want to rest as much as I can, before Jungkook will hurt me again.

Next time I opened my eyes was when we arrived to the pack house. We slowly walked to the main door.
It was opened by Yoongi who ran immediately towards Jimin, they missed each other probably.

Me and Jin stared at them, but Hoseok seemed to be upset. I was wondering why? But before I could ask him, I saw in the corner of my eye JUNGKOOK.

My blood immediately run cold, I got so scared. He stared at me with his scary eyes, I felt like I can pass out just from his gaze.

Jin and Hoseok looked at me worriedly but I gave them a small smile, assuring it's all good.

"Omega! Come with me."
Jungkook said and walked away, probably to his bedroom.

"No way that you are going with him!"
Jin said and grabbed my hand.

"It will be fine Jinnie hyung, I am not scared from him hurting me. I am used to it anyway, so don't stress yourself."
I pated his back and went to Jungkook's bedroom.

"I pated his back and went to Jungkook's bedroom