🦢31

⚠️ Warning⚠️This is a super wholesome chapter, please grab a tissue and cry with me

⚠️ Warning⚠️
This is a super wholesome chapter, please grab a tissue and cry with me.

No one's p.o.v

~4 months after the proposal~

It's been 3 months since Taehyung and Jungkook got married. The wedding took place in the forest where Jimin found Taehyung.

The wedding was like a magical scene in a movie. The sun was shining at the beautiful couple and the weather was just perfect.

Taehyung wore a purple suit with buttoned white t-shirt underneath it.
He looked stunning, like he always does.

Jungkook on the other hand, wore an all black suit. He looked so powerful and handsome. Like he always does as well.

Jin was of course, filmed all the day long, crying like a mom that sends her kids to the school for the first time.

Namjoon was trying to calm Jin down, but couldn't be happier for the couple.
Yoongi was smiling all through out the day. He was happy for his friends that are actually like a family for him.

Hoseok looked like a sunshine, smiling with the most adorable smile in the entire world. Jimin was very emotional that day, non of this would have happened if he didn't find Taehyung that day.

The pack was screaming "Taekook" when they came back home. Now, the pack has an intelligent, talented and powerful alpha and a beautiful, smart and caring luna.

The couple couldn't be happier, they didn't let go of each other since the wedding day. Now they are for forever...

So, fast forward to last week. Taehyung had been feeling very sick, throwing up constantly and experiencing a lot of mood swings.

Taehyung refused to go to the doctor, saying he was just a little bit sick.
Jungkook, of course, didn't believe Taehyung's words.

This is why a doctor is checking up on Taehyung right now.
"Okay, Taehyung, how many years old are you?" Jisoo, the doctor of the pack asked.

"I am 20 years old." Taehyung answer immediately. He was very tired because he couldn't fall asleep last night.

"All right, I need to ask you something a bit more personal. Is it okay?" Jisoo asked kindly.

"Y-yes, do whatever you need." Taehyung answered, feeling a little bit nervous.

"Did you have amm any sexual activities in the past two months?" Jisoo asked.

"O-oh... Well, y-yes I did." Taehyung answered shyly.

"Okay, now I can connect all the dots.
Taehyung, I need you to pee on this stick okay? Just go to the bathroom and do what you need. Then, come back here and give me the stick, okay?" Jisoo took out a plastic stick.