🐄19

So, I was thinking of doing a Q&A

What do you think? Write questions and I will answer them... :)

____________________________________

Taehyung p.o.v

"Kook, I don't wanna!" I half cried.

"Pup, we have to go back. I assure you that we will go on a trip again together."
He back hugged me and pecked my neck.

"I enjoyed a lot koo, thank you very very much!" I turned back and hugged him

"Of course munchkins!" We stayed in a hugging position for a while.

Today we are going back to the pack house. I enjoyed being with kookie so much but I missed my hyungs already!

"Let's go back home!" Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his car and they drove untill they reached to the pack house.

Jungkook and I walked inside the house, not as enemies but as lovers. I think he did enough for me to show me that he had changed.

Jungkook opened the door and except of hearing our hyungs shouting happily that we arrived, we heard a heavy sounds of silence.

"Where are everyone?" I asked Jungkook.

"I wish I knew the answer munch."
We both walked to Jungkook's office, and there we saw all our hyungs.

"What are you all doing in here?!" Jungkook asked. I am sure he is mad that the hyungs used his office without his permission.

"Jungkook, Taehyung! How are you?
We are here because something bad happened while you were gone."
Namjoom explained.

Jungkook rised his eyebrow, and I started to have bad feeling about something.
We both came closer to the desk in the room and I set near Jungkook.

                            Jk    Tae
                          ---------------
       Yonngi     |                 |Namjoon
       Jimin        |                 |Jin
                         |                 |Hoseok

(Hope you understand)

"So, what happened here?"
Jungkook asked.

"Well, Jungkook! We got sttacked by another pack. We never saw this pack, and the one who rules it is actually a woman!" Yoongi said.

I felt like my head sank, attack, in the pack?
I felt my body starting to shiver, but Jungkook held my hip under the desk to comfort me.