🐧17

N/O p

N/O p.o.v

The two males were sleeping soundly in the silent forest.
Jungkook was the first one to wake up, feeling something heavy on his chest.

He looked down and faces with Taehyung's hair. He accidentally sniffed his hair and started to cought up.

"Ahe, ahe ahe..." Jungkook cought.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook basically dying.

"Kook, you are just over reacting...
What even happened?!?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hpmh! Fine, I accidentally sniffed your hair." Jungkook pouted and Taehyung laughed.

"Ohhhhh I am sorry! Didn't know my hair attract you that much." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Hahaha, very funny." Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ohhhhhh come on! Don't get sulky now."
Taehyung came closer to Jungkook and pulled him into a hug.

"Okay, okay I am fine! Let's get ready now because we are going to the lake today!" Jungkook announced and Taehyung clapped his hands happily.

They brushed their teeth together, ate breakfast and got ready to go to the lake.

"Munchkin, do you want to transform?"
Jungkook asked and Taehyung already transformed into a fluffy white wolf.

Jungkook looked at him like it was his whole world standing infront of him in a wolf form.
"You look stunning Tae, and so cute that I can eat you!" Jungkook sequel like a teenage girl.

Taehyung laughed at his reaction and came closer to him.
"I thought you are suppose to be a scary and cruel alpha. Where is he? I can't find him anymore." Taehyung said.

"We already talked about it, I am never going to hurt you again." Jungkook answered.

"Then~ the last to come to the lake is a rotten egg." With that he ran away from Jungkook towards the lake.

"Hey! Not fair!" Jungkook quickly transformed into a black wolf and ran after Taehyung.

Jungkook ran after Taehyung and he caught him very fast. He walked quality behind him and when it was the right moment he tackled Taehyung down on the ground.

Both of them rolled on the ground until they stopped. Jungkook was on top of Taehyung both breathing heavily.

"You scared me so bad kook!!! I swear I am going to murder you!!!" Taehyung yelled and tried to push Jungkook of off him.