🦡18

N/O p

N/O p.o.v

Their breaths collided into one, eyes already closed.
Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his waist and closed the gap between them.

They connected their lips with each other, both filling electrical tingles in their bodies.

Taehyung took a hold of Jungkook's nape while Jungkook held Taehyung's waist.
Their lips moved synchronically, loving the taste of each others lips.

It was not a make out session, just a loving full of passion kiss.
As you might understand, it's still their first kiss with each other, after so long.

They held each other tightly, not wanting to let go. Unfortunately we are humans which means we need air.
So even if they don't want to let go they have to if they want to stay alive.

They pulled away eventually, trying to catch their breath.
Taehyung blushed, so he held Jungkook's nape with his arms and put his face in the crock of his neck.

Jungkook chuckled at his reaction, pulling him even closer to him.
"Someone is blushing hmmmm?" Jungkook teased the boy in his arms.

"No~ I-I am not blushing!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook tighter.

"Yeah~ sure..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still hiding from Jungkook's gaze.

"Okay, I won't tease you. Please look at me pup." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's head.

Taehyung looked up and met his alpha's eyes, looking at him lovingly.
"Taehyung, I wanted to thank you.
Thank you for forgiving me, thank you for being my mate.
Each day I find myself loving you more and more. I-I love you Tae."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook tears running down his cheeks.
"I- Jungkook... You c-can't just s-say that."
He cried and squeezed Jungkook's nape tightly.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's lower back and pulled him into another kiss.
Water surrounding them, cold wind and just two of them, in the middle of nowhere.

They held each other tightly, tongs colliding, can't let go of each other.
"Jungkook I want to thank you too." Taehyung said after they pulled away.

"Thank you for loving me and show me how good it feels like.
Thank you for not giving up on me after I got almost rap-" before Taehyung could finish Jungkook pecked his lips.

"You don't need to finish that love, I understand you! I love you the mostest."
They chuckled.

"And one more thing!" Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes, smiling softly.

"I-I love you Jeon Jungkook, I can finally admit that you showed me you can change. I love you kook." Taehyung breathed out, kissing Jungkook's nose.