🐌29

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Jungkook and Taehyung took a nap that turned out to be a full sleep till the next morning.

"Kookie~ we need to wake upppp." Taehyung nudged Jungkook.

"Hm, seven and a half more minutes." Jungkook hummed, still very sleepy.

"Nooo~ we need to wake up now." Taehyung said, sitting up on the bed.

Both of them could actually spend the whole day under the blanket, but they knew they would regret it.
So they did a smart move and forced themselves to get up.

"Kookie, I am going to brush my teeth. You better be up when I come back." Taehyung warned Jungkook.
Jungkook nodded, still trying to gain two more minutes of sleep.

Taehyung got up from the comfy bed, making his way to the bathroom.
He did his morning routine and wore a casual outfit.

"Jungkook, I am ready!" Taehyung shouted from the closet.
Jungkook grouned a bit but got up eventually, knowing he will have to wake up at some point.

"Awwww~ you look so cute with your messy hair koo." Taehyung giggled at his mate's morning look.

Jungkook didn't care, instead he just walked to Taehyung and hugged his waist. He nuzzled his head in the crock of Taehyung's neck, loving his mate's scent.

"Good morning sleepy head. Are you ready for some funny activities. Jin and I booked us to do a zip-line." (I hope it's called zip line, don't judge meee) Taehyung announced happily.

"Hmmm, sounds fun! I will go get ready quickly." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook finished getting ready and both of them went downstairs.
All of them ate breakfast and drove quickly to the forest. In the forest they will do a zip-line and some extreme challenges.

When they arrived to the destination they were shocked by the stunning view of the forest.

"Wow, it's so beautiful in here. I am so happy we found this place." Jin said to Taehyung.

"I know! Let's go inside." Taehyung guide all of them to the zip line.

They climbed up to a mountain so they will go down by the zip-line.